Pokémon Vortex
carrliam761

The Greatest EXP Shop Ever by carrliam761

39 minutes ago, Dharug said:

I have Diglett xmas (full set) Pikachu xmas (full set) for 49.75m?

I also have unique dps if you are interested - I have 2x unique mewtwo armor (you choose which 2 as i have 2x armor set) for 90m?

Sounds great!  I am very interested in unique donation pokemon however I think that i will only train the 50 million (i am just going to round up cause it is easier) so that i can keep the line moving.  You can offer the pokemon to be trained on any pokemon up for trade on carrliam761

54 minutes ago, unknown_citizen said:

Offered on Sableye!

Take your time... I'm not in hurry.

Sounds great i will be as fast as possible tho

11 minutes ago, carrliam761 said:

Sounds great!  I am very interested in unique donation pokemon however I think that i will only train the 50 million (i am just going to round up cause it is easier) so that i can keep the line moving.  You can offer the pokemon to be trained on any pokemon up for trade on carrliam761

Done - offered lvl 100 Shiny Ninetales onto your Shiny Froakie (I will put if back uft when you have done so you can have your Froakie back haha i just wasnt sure which of the 2 to offer on >.<)

EDIT: I offered one that already had 60k exp to make up for the fact you were going to take it to 50m, now its easier haha

Edited by Dharug

19 hours ago, dropthat said:

Have you started training on Mewtwo? If not, i want to offer another pokemon....

i have not started yet. i will put it up for trade!!!

8 hours ago, KYNO said:

3,500,000 exp for AzelfCelebiDarkraiDarkrownGenesectHeatranJirachiKeldeoMewRegisteelTornadusVictiniZapdosandXerneas (Active) ?

Deal! it is going to take a while (as i have a lot to do first) but i will put you on the list!!!

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎17 at 8:51 PM, Dharug said:

I have Diglett xmas (full set) Pikachu xmas (full set) for 49.75m?

I also have unique dps if you are interested - I have 2x unique mewtwo armor (you choose which 2 as i have 2x armor set) for 90m?

I must not have read this properly the first time lol.  Do you want me to add the 90 million to the original order?

20 minutes ago, carrliam761 said:

I must not have read this properly the first time lol.  Do you want me to add the 90 million to the original order?

I would put the 90m onto another pokemon if thats okay?

Which two DPS were you after?