Pokémon Vortex
EchoCHALLENGE

Scammer

Somebody pleas ehelp me I was scammed,  

A person named laoboy said he would give me a shiny giratina origin code for my myati.guzzlord, rotom halloween and 10 leggies, I accepted and he told me to offer on his aron, i iffered and he transferres my stuff to his second account and gave me his password

PLEASE HELP!

His second acvount was called mw21

Please could a mod admin or anyone try to get my things back 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, EchoCHALLENGE said:

Somebody pleas ehelp me I was scammed,  

A person named laoboy said he would give me a shiny giratina origin code for my myati.guzzlord, rotom halloween and 10 leggies, I accepted and he told me to offer on his aron, i iffered and he transferres my stuff to his second account and gave me his password

PLEASE HELP!

55 minutes ago, EchoCHALLENGE said:

His second acvount was called mw21

Please could a mod admin or anyone try to get my things back 

Please don't double post... You must edit your first post.

Also plwease kindly make topics in the correct section. This Topic belongs to "Report scammers" section.

Welp, if you were scammed... Sorry, but it was totally YOUR fault... bcuz u were stupid! -_- Trading for DPs codes is risky :ph34r:.  

well you have to trade for dp codes only if the person is well trustworthy or your close friend 

but if you have a screenshot of your chat then you have proof and your problem will be solved and by the way echo.... did you pm him in the chat or in the messages?