Pokémon Vortex
warchess360

how to level my pokemon at level 130 ( for legendary)-- como levear mis pokemon a nivel 130 (para legendarios)

Question

how can I get past the special battle, I'm stuck in those missions, I want to go through those missions in order to get legendary pokemon

-------------------

como puedo pasar las batalla especiales, estoy atascado en esas misiones, quiero pasar esas misiones para poder conseguir pokemon legendarios

4 answers to this question

How do I catch legendary Pokémon?

Legendary Pokémon will appear randomly on the maps, only after you have defeated all gym leaders, elite 4's, champions, Hoenn/Sinnoh battle frontiers and the Battle Maison excluding Events or Sidequests.

Check the wiki for other questions you likely have. https://wiki.pokemon-vortex.com/wiki/FAQ

Now if you're asking how to get your pokemon to level 130, you can't. Gym leaders (and Patrick) can have them, but normal users can't. To get your pokemon to level 100, use training acocunts.

Edited by eurstin

To find legends  Pokemon on maps u need to defeat all gym leaders,elite 4(s) ,hooen and silloh battle facilities and kalos masion..

2.Secondly normal users can't have pokemos of level 130 only users like Patrick can hv it,......:;):