Pokémon Vortex
-Darkrai-

Porygon (hammer) giveaway !

5117587.png
Hi guys , how are you ? okay i got a giveaway here of a Porygon (Hammer) , be sure to participate by posting your ign below also be sure to have fun and ! the winner will be randomly picked on 22 march , 2018 , be sure to be a part of this giveaway! 

5117596.png

Also guys i wanted to tell you that as long as i can't use discord (cause am banned :( ) ill be doing a giveaway of any rare poke like 
Shiny Arceus (Electric)Every week ! so be sure to smash that follow button , so you can get notifications of my giveaways and 

5117592.png

Edited by -Darkrai-
  • Love-dis 2

Just now, Auke1993 said:

A giveaway is good to do, I'd like to join.
I would like to remind you though that asking for Reputation in a post is not allowed. I suggest a change to that.

My in-game name is Auk1993.

okay thanks for your opinion buddy , ill edit it now :) and you forgot to add "e" in Auke1993 :(

Edited by -Darkrai-
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PRIMEZORDON_VORTEX said:

IGN : PRIMEZORD_VORTEX

THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY AND I THINK IM NOT GONNA BE ONE AMONG THE RANDOMLY PICKED MEMBER . AS DARKRAI THINKS IM THE ONE WHO MADE HIM BANNED .IF U THINK SRY FOR THAT

i don't cheat bro , if the random picker picks your name , ill be sure to count you as a winner!

22 hours ago, -Darkrai- said:

5117587.png
Hi guys , how are you ? okay i got a giveaway here of a Porygon (Hammer) , be sure to participate by posting your ign below also be sure to have fun and ! the winner will be randomly picked on 22 march , 2018 , be sure to be a part of this giveaway! 

5117596.png

Also guys i wanted to tell you that as long as i can't use discord (cause am banned :( ) ill be doing a giveaway of any rare poke like 
Shiny Arceus (Electric)Every week ! so be sure to smash that follow button , so you can get notifications of my giveaways and 

5117592.png

My ign vinitvinaypaul

okay guys am sorry , vortex was down so the giveaway will end now after i get to the random spinner (rotom spin XD) 

so the winner is ::

5119938.png

congratulations @ClashyWoman , you have won the giveaway! ,  where to offer your porygon?

Edited by -Darkrai-