Pokémon Vortex

I never have the chance to properly grind for daytime Pokemon because I live in the US and the game is set on Nighttime during the hours I'm awake. I'd have to stay up until like 2 AM for a daytime cycle to start and I can't afford to be up all night because I have work and I want to get enough sleep. I don't have the time to play after I wake up because I must always get prepared for work. My feedback is please make Daytime cycles more accessible to people outside of the UK. It's becoming a hassle to genuinely play during the "day" because the Pokemon I want to grind for don't appear. I think the time of day shouldn't have been changed from what it was before and should be made to change via our own time if not optional. :s

• Upvote 1

On 4/4/2018 at 12:24 PM, LuvstoryofRupNUsha said:

The day and night times on maps is 12 hours each tho.

Also with the next update of vortex you can select your own time zone and maps,auction,evolution will be based on your time zone.

Yeah and I normally sleep maybe an hour or two before the daytime cycle begins. After I wake up I normally only have enough time to get ready for work and head out. :c However, I'm glad to hear the next update will improve this. Thanks for letting me know.