Pokémon Vortex
Harris07

Offering Exp! (New Deals!)

Hey all,

I need some pokemon and can offer exp for people who can find them. (Don't mind if caught or traded for)

Lot 1:

Shiny NecrozmaOffering a 3m poke + 1.5m poke

Lot 2:

Shiny Charmander+Shiny Bulbasaur+Shiny SquirtleOffering $2m pokemoney OR 1m exp poke(for all 3)

Reply down below if you want to trade them. I sadly can't train exp but have pre-trained exp instead.  Thanks!!!

Pokes needed will change as offers are made. New pokemon will be added often.

Also rates are negotiable. Please tell me if there is an error on my behalf with rates. :D

Also first come basis. Once it's gone - I'll remove it from here. Can also message me in-game - IGN: Harris07

Also if you need a little time to find something but know you can, message me and I'll reserve it for you. :D

Edited by Harris07
1 done

@Harris07 double/triple posting is when you reply to something twice or three times in a row without waiting for someone to reply. Like what you just did again lmao

If you want to add something to what you said, just edit the first reply rather than making more.

11 hours ago, markvijaymersal said:

sure and what would you trade a venasaur mega and a blastoise mega

Nope, sorry. I'm only looking for the shiny starters in their first evolution forms.

8 hours ago, eurstin said:

@Harris07 double/triple posting is when you reply to something twice or three times in a row without waiting for someone to reply. Like what you just did again lmao

If you want to add something to what you said, just edit the first reply rather than making more.

Thanks for clearing that up man!

Just now, markvijaymersal said:

what about a shiny pachirusu

Brother, I have stated what pokemon I need above. When I need any other's I will update it. Please don't ask if I need any pokes please. If you have any of the pokes I say I wanted then please reply. Otherwise, please don't.

1 hour ago, KILLERTRAINZ-KING said:

IGN:KILLERTRAINZ

Pm me please........

I've messaged you buddy through the game. You can talk to me through there. :D

Mind you, I looked through your pokes and don't see anything I have been looking for... :S

9 hours ago, markvijaymersal said:

ok but just saying how will you offer 2 million pokedolllars when you have only 1.7 million poke dolllars

I have friends who play the game. My friends would happily buy the pokes for me and I'll just have to repay them. Anyway - I only have so little because I just bought a Shiny Guzzlord. I'm taking the Guzzlord deal down.