Pokémon Vortex
BadBoiMortar

Exp Shop!!! (Finally Open!)

Hi everyone! :D

What up? Hope you're all doing well. My (and my brothers) have recently started a new account on which we train pokemon. We have done this so that we may train pokemon for cheap labour costs (for us) and easier training (all of us together). This way we can train pokemon and sell/trade them and split the profits. We only train a very small amount per day but that all adds up - although we may be nowhere near as fast as the botters, we can do it at a fairly good pace. (In our minds around 300k a day is a good pace).

All the pokemon we train will be posted here for offers of Pokemoney or trade offers to be posted in the comments. Please don't try and low-ball us as we know rates. 

At the moment we don't take "exp jobs" because we train at our own pace and can't keep up with constant nagging demands... However, if you offer well and you can wait a little while we can do jobs. Message us at IGN - mortarlol

We are a new account as we only had this brainstorm a few days ago.   CURRENTLY NOT TAKING ANYMORE JOBS!

Please post offers below. All exp jobs (if you understand our timings and accept them) should go through the game to IGN: mortarlol

Current pokes for sale/offers:

Spoiler

Drifblim-1 Million Exp (Nicknaming available)

Hydreigon-1 Million Exp (Nicknaming available)

Metallic Groudon-1 Million Exp

Nicknaming is issued once money has been received. This is in order to prevent people saying they want the poke nicknamed then backing off the deal. I promise we won't scam but for your own piece of mind -  we can chat through private chat in forums so all evidence is saved an no-one can scam the other. ^_^

NEW POKEMON LISTED FREQUENTLY! BE SURE TO FOLLOW THE POST!

We've decided that we will sell/trade the pokes next month. This is in order to get a larger variation of pokes but also so we can hit the seasons leader-board. We will still update with what pokes we can offer next month but until then, we're not trading anything.  

SELLING NOW!

Edited by BadBoiMortar
"Another One" - DJ Khaled + Big Announcement
  • Upvote 1

Nice idea! I'll be sure to save up some money and buy some pokes off you. :D

Do you have any set money value's yet? Because although exp is still exp, exp on certain pokes has a higher value than others. For example exp on a shiny map poke has more than a normal map poke. Also legendary exp has a higher value than both. Shiny legendary value has even more. Then event pokes, shiny event pokes, dps and then shiny dps. Other uniques fit between the gap of shiny's and normal's. (dps = donation pokemon)

Different people have different valuations but for me it's: Normal<Metallic<Dark<Mystic<Shadow<Shiny.

Be sure to consider all of these when you finally set prices (if you ever do) and I wish you the very best. The exp game is currently dominated by the botters but I'm sure most people would buy exp off you than botters if given the choice.

I can't believe no-one has posted here yet so I hope you aren't underwhelmed by the current response. I'm sure as you begin to sell and your reputation increases - you'll become a formidable training BEAST!!! :P

Wish you all the best,

Harris07

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Harris07 said:

Nice idea! I'll be sure to save up some money and buy some pokes off you. :D

Do you have any set money value's yet? Because although exp is still exp, exp on certain pokes has a higher value than others. For example exp on a shiny map poke has more than a normal map poke. Also legendary exp has a higher value than both. Shiny legendary value has even more. Then event pokes, shiny event pokes, dps and then shiny dps. Other uniques fit between the gap of shiny's and normal's. (dps = donation pokemon)

Different people have different valuations but for me it's: Normal<Metallic<Dark<Mystic<Shadow<Shiny.

Be sure to consider all of these when you finally set prices (if you ever do) and I wish you the very best. The exp game is currently dominated by the botters but I'm sure most people would buy exp off you than botters if given the choice.

I can't believe no-one has posted here yet so I hope you aren't underwhelmed by the current response. I'm sure as you begin to sell and your reputation increases - you'll become a formidable training BEAST!!! :P

Wish you all the best,

Harris07

Thank you for your kind words. I was actually wondering if anyone was seeing this at all. We are thinking of introducing actual prices, so where we post a poke and the price. Then there will be a little leeway to negotiate and then we sell the poke. At the moment we don't know what to do pokemon wise of which we will train. We could do the gym battles but then again this is a training account and that is not needed. The only problem that way is that we cannot train on legendaries unless we buy them from auction as we have done with out Metallic Groudon and Mystic Giratina. The downside to this is no nicknames available for these pokes. The only way to get around this is if you want a nickname of a particular poke then a job would be the only method sufficient enough. 

Thanks for your rankings and taking your time to read and post your reply but we already know those. Thanks anyway though!!! We'll be sure to train some more pokes and I'm sure we can come to a deal on some pokes with you. Message us or drop a reply down below once you have enough money and we'll package up a deal. 

As to anyone else reading this, be sure to follow our post as new pokes will by posted frequently. And as always it will be first come, first served. 

Peace out Y'all! ^_^