Pokémon Vortex
Ecthelion

About Trade History

Question

Hi, I have a question. Is it possible to bring back deleted Trade History?

I quit playing this game a while ago, now I returned and hanging around for 3 weeks. I remembered that I had a Shiny Mewtwo (Armor) back then and looked my pokedex to see if it is still there, but unfortunately not. So the another problem is, it maybe in an another account that I played with in past but I couldn't find it in on other account of mine either. I think if I could see the trading history, that could help me finding it or hopefully not finding it because if I can not find that may mean it is still there in my another account. So please say that is possible.

2 answers to this question

• Developer

It really depends when it was traded.
When you delete your trade history, it is still stored by us for our own use to track Pokémon and resolve issues people may have but we may not keep it forever

Tell me your username and I'll see if I can track it down (no promises though)

7 hours ago, Patrick said:

It really depends when it was traded.
When you delete your trade history, it is still stored by us for our own use to track Pokémon and resolve issues people may have but we may not keep it forever

Tell me your username and I'll see if I can track it down (no promises though)

Thank you for answering. My username is same as Ecthelion. I'm sure that in past I had a Shiny Mewtwo (Armor) via an event-gift, please track it down if it is possible.