Pokémon Vortex
unknown_citizen

Star Wars in Pokémon Vortex (The Discussion Thread)

OK. This is a thread about Star Wars Pokemon ideas, you don't need to be homophobic. I don't know anything personally about Patrick and I'm not trying to claim anything about him, just weird that you seem to have a problem with the idea of a guy having a husband

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • T-rubbish 1

15 minutes ago, billabob said:

OK. This is a thread about Star Wars Pokemon ideas, you don't need to be homophobic. I don't know anything personally about Patrick and I'm not trying to claim anything about him, just weird that you seem to have a problem with the idea of a guy having a husband

It is called gay, and that is kind gross, my friends opinions too

• T-rubbish 5

22 minutes ago, Kogamaster1234 said:

It is called gay, and that is kind gross, my friends opinions too

Please bro, avoid comments which are NOT related to the thread. This forum thread is to give suggestions, requests & ideas for future designs for the May the 4th Event in the game.

If you have frustrations or the necessity to say hate opinions, please go to Twitter or something....

Note: "I'm not his husband" is just a expression (in my country) that means I don't know him/her  enough!

To keep the essence of the thread:

I would likeHawluchathe Mandalorian

I know that it's unlikely to happen since Patrick has said that the star wars event would be the same 6 pokemon every year from now on, but I think Fidough or Dachsbun as princess Leia would be a good idea (if gen 9 would be added to the game this time next year.)

• Thanks 1

Why the hell would you switch the topic about an idea to a person being gay or not thats just weird.  None cares if you're gay, bisexual, straight or anything. But we don't need you sharing that out in this topic, or in any for that matter because thats your life. You live yours and we live ours. So no need for this "extra topic" you guys are talking about in an idea thread.

• T-rubbish 1

7 minutes ago, Desserted said:

Why the hell would you switch the topic about an idea to a person being gay or not thats just weird.  None cares if you're gay, bisexual, straight or anything. But we don't need you sharing that out in this topic, or in any for that matter because thats your life. You live yours and we live ours. So no need for this "extra topic" you guys are talking about in an idea thread.

Absolutely agree. I don't know why Kogamaster brought it up. But it's a shame we're not getting any more Star Wars Pokes because some of the ideas in this thread are great lol

• Love-dis 1
  • T-rubbish 1

1 hour ago, billabob said:

Absolutely agree. I don't know why Kogamaster brought it up. But it's a shame we're not getting any more Star Wars Pokes because some of the ideas in this thread are great lol

Yea the idea's are absolutely amazing only problem is we have so may variants of pokemon that if we add more this game will basically be a joke I mean we already have like 9 variants for pikachu like cmon man do we really need that much? We need to keep this game realistic, because thats what makes it fun.