Pokémon Vortex
Kavina2000

What the glitch?

Question

4 answers to this question

• Developer
33 minutes ago, Dark_Wolf said:

You probably finished the battle in under 10 seconds. Pokemon vortex has a rule where you will have to battle the same opponent again if you finish the battle under 10 seconds. Go slow with the battles that have easy/ low level pokemon and wait a couple seconds before clicking that final 'continue' and you should be good

I'd have to agree with this since you're vague with what's actually happening. Could we get a screenshot of what it says or something?

Another possibility is you're trying to battle in two tabs at the same time - This can have negative side effects.

• Love-dis 1

You probably finished the battle in under 10 seconds. Pokemon vortex has a rule where you will have to battle the same opponent again if you finish the battle under 10 seconds. Go slow with the battles that have easy/ low level pokemon and wait a couple seconds before clicking that final 'continue' and you should be good

On 6/6/2018 at 4:20 PM, Dark_Wolf said:

yeah i agree maybe that

Edited by PokemonKingster993

I agree maybe either 10 seconds and then another battle or just two tabs with the same battle

On 6/6/2018 at 4:20 PM, Dark_Wolf said: