Pokémon Vortex
eurstin

Account Help

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I didn't know where else to do so. 

A while ago (early February), I decided to change my password to a more secure one. I might have gone a bit overkill, as I got a randomly generated one with 128 characters (I made sure to save it ofc). I then logged out of my account and tried logging back in. This didn't work, so I tried entering my old password, which, again, didn't work. I then tried to send a recovery email numerous times (over the span of a week), but wasn't able to find the message. I have a few emails, all of which I checked. If all possible, I'd appreciate it if a staff member could PM me the first letter of the email associated with my account (ign: eurstin), and the length of my password. I hope this can be resolved properly. Thanks for taking your time to read this :) 

And no, nobody has access to the account, as it hasn't been active since I changed the password.

• Developer

@eurstin Passwords are encrypted so we do not have knowledge of what they are/were or the length of them.

I've had a look at the account and can see you most likely used a fake email on it (I'd be surprised if you managed to get the email attached to it before someone else)

However, I can still help you recover the account but it will require to talk to you directly for 10 minutes or so. When you have the time, come and speak with me on Discord about it and we'll see what we can do.

• Thanks 1