Pokémon Vortex
IKmaster100

New and improved exp shop

18 hours ago, MrVirus said:

How long until you start training on my Dratini? Sorry to bother you, I understand that you have a long waiting list. I'm just kinda stressed because it's one of my favourite Pokemon.. It has the OT of my favourite trainer so a lot of sentimental value to me <3 

I see it’s really important I’ll try to start ASAP which will probably be today.

4 hours ago, IKmaster100 said:

I see it’s really important I’ll try to start ASAP which will probably be today.

You don't need to start soon, it just wasn't put on your waiting list in the original post and I was worried that something was wrong. Sorry, I should have a little more faith in you <3

Edited by MrVirus

On 6/30/2018 at 10:42 PM, IKmaster100 said:

I’m not too sure tbh. I’ll keep u updated tho

i suppose I could get 300k in a good day

Hey dude, it's been like 3 weeks and you've only trained 50k. I kinda want my dratini back...

Could you put it up for trade, and I'll offer 100k on it (so that the amounts that you did train, you still get paid for). Thanks, I just really miss my favourite dratini </3

hi guys ive updated the rates to make it better for all of u and just a heads up but from now on every offer goes to the waiting list unless its small

also i am adding leggies but i am not taking masses of them per person maybe a few but no more

Edited by IKmaster100