Pokémon Vortex
piraterij

Account Hijacked, i hope someone can help me with my problem

Hello, today I tried to log in on my account to see my password wasnt correct anymore so I had to recover it with my e-mail.

Once I gained acces to my account again I saw that my Shadow Arceus Dark was gone, I checked the recent trades but there i saw nothing also, it's not in the auction section.

So I think it might have been released, if it isnt traded..

My question is if there is anyone who is able to check what really happened if that is possible ofcourse. I hope theres a way to get it back, thanks in advance.

Update, I found a shadow abra in my inventory, with the ownership off this user: dev125

i do not remember trading for a shadow abra and I'm almost sure that that has been the trade. Ive only traded once since playing before.

• Developer

I've had a look at your account and evidently at least 3 other people have logged into your account within the space of 10 minutes.
I can only draw one conclusion from this - You gave out your password. Maybe not willingly but it definitely looks like you did.

• Developer

I've put it back on your account.
Please note that this is not something we usually do. Your account safety is your responsibility, only you have the power to reveal your password or put your account in compromising positions so try and be careful with links you click, files you download and if you use public computers, always log out when you're done. (I personally would also always change my password after using a public computer)