Pokémon Vortex
ZomBKing

Awful Wonder Trade

Question

Hi, I just (out of curiosity) clicked on the Wonder Trade option that I saw on my Mystic Latios. However, it did not explain, just put him up for trade and guess what I got?

A level 11 dunsparce... WOOOOOO!!! 

Can I get my latios back from this scam?

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, ZomBKing said:

Hi, I just (out of curiosity) clic, ked on the Wonder Trade option that I saw on my Mystic Latios. However, it did not explain, just put him up for trade and guess what I got?

I lost my shadow mewtwo due to a similar act. 

But sorry mate, you won't get it back. 

22 minutes ago, Alex777 said:

You can get it back, ..  But unfortunately now you can't? . Like once you have clicked "wonder trade" on any pokemoTraded it gives you some pokemon you dont want, like that dunsparce, then just keep clicking wonder trade again for about 2-4 times and you will get back the pokemon with which you started. But remember you have to do this in continuation, don't stop or close the tab or window......(Personally i don't prefer doing wonder trade using legends....its best for uniques or pokemon you want to get rid of...) Hope this post helps you,if yes, please give it a upvote..Thanks!:)

Have you tried this with any rare pokemon like special legend or any event pokemon? 

You will certainly get back your crap pokemon, because no one will keep it and anyone who gets in Wonder Trade will try to put the crap again into the Wonder Trade System. But for rare pokemons, you can take it for granted that it's lost forever

3 hours ago, ZomBKing said:

Hi, I just (out of curiosity) clicked on the Wonder Trade option that I saw on my Mystic Latios. However, it did not explain, just put him up for trade and guess what I got?

You can get it back. But unfortunately now you can't. Like once you have clicked "wonder trade" on any pokemon...and it gives you some pokemon you dont want, like that dunsparce, then just keep clicking wonder trade again for about 2-4 times and you will get back the pokemon with which you started. But remember you have to do this in continuation, don't stop or close the tab or window......(Personally i don't prefer doing wonder trade using legends....its best for uniques or pokemon you want to get rid of...) Hope this post helps you,if yes, please give it a upvote..Thanks!:)