Pokémon Vortex

Hello all, hope everyone doing fine. According to me now a days everyone uses their mobile rather busy on computer, so An user friendly app of vortex will be more preferable to those people who are having interest in Pokemon but unable to play on vortex from PC. I really don't know if everyone will agree with me or not.

On 7/17/2018 at 8:48 AM, moltres7 said:

Hello all, hope everyone doing fine. According to me now a days everyone uses their mobile rather busy on computer, so An user friendly app of vortex will be more preferable to those people who are having interest in Pokemon but unable to play on vortex from PC. I really don't know if everyone will agree with me or not.

You can currently access the site via mobile, and the developer Patrick is releasing a more efficient mobile site in the next update, with a mobile exclusive map. It will not be a separate app, but it will be optimised for mobile if you're on a mobile device.. 

• Thanks 1

Well I access pokemon Vortex from my laptop. less people uses mobile web unless they need it but max of the people love to have an app. An user friendly app will be more beneficial for pokemon vortex thats what I think, Plus the clan battles will be more exciting on an app. What is your opinion? It could have popular as well who knows. may be more than pokemon go.