Pokémon Vortex
MrVirus

MrVirus's EXP Training For Events and Legendaries (500k+ daily)

7 hours ago, misty_lax said:

Hi! Would you do

Dark Shaymin (Sky)
Metallic Virizion
Mystic Celebi
Rayquaza
Shiny Shaymin (Sky)
Xerneas (Active) x5
Yveltal x3

for 1 Million EXP on my Dark Zubat?

I could do that, send your zubat on one of the trash pokemon that I have uft

2 hours ago, JirachiAJ said:

Please explain this to me. I am confused on the whole purchasing thing.

What is happening is people are trading MrVirus their pokemon they want trained and after he trains the poke the want trained, the give him the pokemon according to the rates.

4 hours ago, JirachiAJ said:

Please explain this to me. I am confused on the whole purchasing thing.

Pretty much what @dishpart said. I train experience for people in exchange for legendary Pokemon. They send me the Pokemon they want me to train, I train it, and then I send it back to them, and they give me the legendaries

39 minutes ago, Yousy-RT said:

My guy I have a norm fairy for ya. Am I right in saying you can do 15m? I'd like it on my Shiny Arceus (Ice)please.

I can do that, yeah. I'll add you to the queue but don't send the Ice over yet, I don't really wanna be holding something valueable like that for someone else until I'm actually training it xD

1 hour ago, ashgamechanger123 said:

i can start traing now i will do 15.2 million exp for normal fairy

please dont advertise in other ppls threads also, @Yousy-RT u could get more xp from other ppl, just saying.

mr.virus, pls can u train 1.5mil on my floatzel for the mystic kabutops then. Tell me when u can start training for me then i will offer. Btw, when u said u train 500k per day, do u spread it through multiple pokes ur traing or just the 1? if u train 1 at a time pls train it in floatzel, if not just train it any old poke u have

19 minutes ago, IKmaster100 said:

please dont advertise in other ppls threads also, @Yousy-RT u could get more xp from other ppl, just saying.

mr.virus, pls can u train 1.5mil on my floatzel for the mystic kabutops then. Tell me when u can start training for me then i will offer. Btw, when u said u train 500k per day, do u spread it through multiple pokes ur traing or just the 1? if u train 1 at a time pls train it in floatzel, if not just train it any old poke u have

I can do the 1.5m, yeah I train it all on one poke normally but I would finish my other jobs first.

On 7/26/2018 at 1:06 PM, eurstin said:

Yeah, 3 mill exact would be great. I wasn't sure if you'd do it free of charge which is why I asked. Thanks alot!

I have finished. The budew is up for trade, please offer what was agreed upon