Pokémon Vortex
KILLERTRAINZ-KING

Old Userz,Donors answer me!!!!

Question

Hi Guyz!!!

Ive a question........What are special features that are provided to Donors,Admins,Bot,premium userz???

Actually, IGN-Neor,

is selling me a donor account at very high rate......So,I just wanna know what What are special Features lol.....................

im just confused.......

So please @sportsandmusic69, @Tyheamma, @Patrick, @RaZoR Answer me please.............................

5 answers to this question

• Developer

You're not allowed to buy and sell accounts. You will be banned if you do so resulting in your losing your money and purchase.

Never buy accounts or Pokémon/items from players.

Please read through our terms of service that you agreed to when you registered. It outlines the rules of the game.

And please do not tag people in questions. They are for everyone to answer, not specific people you choose.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Patrick said:

You're not allowed to buy and sell accounts. You will be banned if you do so resulting in your losing your money and purchase.

Never buy accounts or Pokémon/items from players.

Please read through our terms of service that you agreed to when you registered. It outlines the rules of the game.

And please do not tag people in questions. They are for everyone to answer, not specific people you choose.

Ok thanks Patrick

And ill read rules again and begin to train legally!!!!

Ill not rag anyone after......:;):

But,Where are these rules writen??:P Joking lol

Now this topic can be closed

Edited by KILLERTRAINZ-KING