Pokémon Vortex
Haris327

scammed for 4.5 million

I was scammed by AbbasShah786. he first messaged me telling me that he was gonna sell me his shiny kyurem black for 4.5 million. After intense negotiation me being the naive person I told him I would offer the money on a poke ball in auction. I offered it and then he started making excuses and also even offered me a kyurem claiming that was the deal. Now he is not responding and ignoring me. Please could you take justice against him other people had have problems with him too. 

• Upvote 5

I have proof and the screenshots of people who had encounters with abbasshah786. he has been lying about leaving the game and has been trying to scam people by telling them the wrong passwords of his account and forcing them to give him the best pokemon. I can't post the screenshots here you can contact me on discord my username is indoraptor and I will send you all the screenshot and proof.

I also had issues with this guy. He first messaged me saying he would give me a Shiny Kyurem (Black) for 11 million, I ignored him and he continued to go lower in price. He then tried to get me to agree to 8 million. I told him no because I would have to win the auction anyway, he told me to offer on a different auction of his and he would then give me the pokemon. I ignored that and he kept spamming me with messages. He almost took everything I had. 

• Sad 1

On my Goku-Black account, he tried to take all my hard earned rare pokemon and half of my cash that I earned.

He told me to send all of my good pokemon to his Metallic Fennekin, and he'd give me his entire account. Yet I saw through him and I gave him noob pokemon instead. (Pokemon you can find in a second.)

Afteward, he asked to send him 5m on auction with one of the pokemon that I gave him. 

I asked him to give me his password first. Each time he gave one it was the wrong password so I end up blocking him.

Imagine that. I could had lose all of my pokemon that I worked hard for, and all of my cash if I wasn't careful.

He was mad cause I could see right through him and then he threw in "I am 10 years old" and I said "10 years old don't have grammar like you."

He answered "Why can't I be more clever" Which proved to me, he was trying to scam my stuff.