Pokémon Vortex
ShinyChamp123

Jar Jar Giveaway

Could you please explain how this "giveaway" is going to work? Do people need to offer on your Pokemon before or after entering the competition? Because if it's before then this may be considered as an attempt to scam people or just an outright trade.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Tyheamma said:

Could you please explain how this "giveaway" is going to work? Do people need to offer on your Pokemon before or after entering the competition? Because if it's before then this may be considered as an attempt to scam people or just an outright trade.

No no this is not a scam obv not at all people just need to offer ANY pokemon on the jar jar at 22 August a winner will be decided simply anyone can win nothing will be determined as cheating

Edited by ShinyChamp123
Wrong date

This format is bound to lead to problems. I know you claim the winner will be chosen at random, but who's to say you won't just accept the best offer?

If someone were to offer a legendary, and they won, it would look like the giveaway was biased. I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm just concerned about this format.

If you are running an honest giveaway, just use a normal format, where people enter an ign and you enter them into random.org. If it's an auction for the jar jar, label it as such. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, eurstin said:

This format is bound to lead to problems. I know you claim the winner will be chosen at random, but who's to say you won't just accept the best offer?

If someone were to offer a legendary, and they won, it would look like the giveaway was biased. I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm just concerned about this format.

If you are running an honest giveaway, just use a normal format, where people enter an ign and you enter them into random.org. If it's an auction for the jar jar, label it as such. 

Ok thanks Eurstin for your advice next time I shall take care abt it...But now I m seriously gonna do an honest one so don't worry