Pokémon Vortex
BlessedPlayer

No Happiness?

Question

I currently own an IgglyPuff, and wish to evolve it into a jigglypuff. I caught it when it was at level 14 and had many battles with it. It is currently at lvl 100, however not a single happiness heart has appeared. Majority of my battles were player battles, so I'm not sure if that's the reason or what?

Someone please help?

3 answers to this question

11 hours ago, dishpart said:

The more battles you do increases the happiness, so if you want to raise exp, battles low level pokemon teams

Adding on to that, battle map pokemon, because killing one pokemon still counts as winning a battle. That should speed up things. It will take a while before you get all the required hearts, so just be patient. 

1 hour ago, eurstin said:

Adding on to that, battle map pokemon, because killing one pokemon still counts as winning a battle. That should speed up things. It will take a while before you get all the required hearts, so just be patient. 

Yea, Thank you again, after so many battles I have finally received my first heart!

3 minutes ago, BlessedPlayer said:

I currently own an IgglyPuff, and wish to evolve it into a jigglypuff. I caught it when it was at level 14 and had many battles with it. It is currently at lvl 100, however not a single happiness heart has appeared. Majority of my battles were player battles, so I'm not sure if that's the reason or what?

Someone please help?

The more battles you do increases the happiness, so if you want to raise exp, battles low level pokemon teams