Pokémon Vortex
Ribonuke211

The 'Nuke Shop: Legends and Shinies for Trade!

28 minutes ago, ziptye said:

I have aMewDark MewRayquaza (Mega)

can that get me these pokemon in spoiler   \/

Reveal hidden contents

Dark MurkrowMystic MurkrowShadow MurkrowMystic HoundourShiny HoundourShadow HoundourMetallic HoundourMystic PoochyenaDark PoochyenaShiny PoochyenaMetallic CarvanhaMetallic ZoruaShiny ZoruaShiny PawniardShadow PawniardMetallic PawniardMetallic DeinoShiny DeinoMystic InkayDark InkayShiny Inkay

That is 21 Pokemon in total

good trading

I sent you a message!

23 minutes ago, Errors1 said:

I need these Here's a list of 3143 Pokémon Errors needs to complete their dex: https://paste.ee/p/XZpDi

Will offer you a lot

You might wanna send me a private message giving me a little more specifics as to what is available for offer; I don't want to risk looking at your in-game roster in case I want something you aren't already willing to part with. However, I am interested!

On 10/13/2018 at 7:31 PM, itsjaaaaniiii said:

Hello. May I know if your Dark Dianciestill available?!?

Yes, it still is: just put it up for trade (my IGN is the same as it is on here). Make an offer! ^^

On 10/10/2018 at 7:05 PM, leafy61 said:

my metallic mega venusaur and mystic inkay for your shiny magikarp and something else shiny ( your choice something rare maybe? ) by the way both are on trade.

Definitely interested in the Venusaur! Just made you an offer with the Magikarp, and a few extras on the Inkay. If you don't like what I've offered for the Inkay, I'm happy to reneg; just send me a message. ^^