Pokémon Vortex
Loh-ash

I’ve been hacked and lost all my Pokemon

I ended up on this website that looked the same as Pokemon vortex when i logged in it didnt do anything and it sent me back to the vortex homepage. after that i logged in fine. The next day i logged into my account and had lost all my legendary Pokemon all my trained mega Pokemon. I dont have any picture evidence since i had no idea it was gonna happen. If youre able to see my pokemon history you can see all the pokemon i had. i understand if you cant take my word for it i just hope you can get rid of the site.

i was able to find the website again its: (Hidden due to safety concern.)

If you can find away to remove the website so other people like me dont fall in the same trap 

On 9/22/2018 at 3:19 AM, Loh-ash said:

I ended up on this website that looked the same as Pokemon vortex when i logged in it didnt do anything and it sent me back to the vortex homepage. after that i logged in fine. The next day i logged into my account and had lost all my legendary Pokemon all my trained mega Pokemon. I dont have any picture evidence since i had no idea it was gonna happen. If youre able to see my pokemon history you can see all the pokemon i had. i understand if you cant take my word for it i just hope you can get rid of the site.

i was able to find the website again its: (Hidden due to safety concern.)

If you can find away to remove the website so other people like me dont fall in the same trap 

Ahh the scam websites. There are many exact copies of vortex created which promise you free legends, events etc. Then u get scammed cause ur username and pass gets leaked.