Pokémon Vortex
rsiva00000

who to bid in pokebay in pokemon vortex

Question

4 answers to this question

You bid on whatever you want to have.
If you want to bid on a Shadow Litleo because you want to train one, you can search for one and then bid on it.
If you're looking for some Master Balls, you can do the same.
Naturally, for the rarer things you will need more PokéDollars to make the bids/purchases.

sir,

i am new to game i have 6 lvl100 pokemon only i wanna ask is can any one give me legendary which i need rightnow like 1-dialga

2-arcus

3-volcanon

4-mewtow

can anyone help

thinking a positive reply i am sending

Edited by jasu123

On 10/14/2018 at 7:14 AM, jasu123 said:

sir,

i am new to game i have 6 lvl100 pokemon only i wanna ask is can any one give me legendary which i need rightnow like 1-dialga

2-arcus

3-volcanon

4-mewtow

can anyone help

thinking a positive reply i am sending

I see that you are asking kindly, but I don't think people are going to give you these legendaries. Volcanion is very expensive and I know people won't wanna just give it away. And people probably won't give you the other pokes. Mewtwo, Arceus and Dialga are all rare pokemon that can be found on the map. People waste their time to find them. They wouldn't give it to you easily. You need to find them yourself if you really want them. Except for volcanion, he cna'tbe found on the maps anymore because he was an event a few years ago.