Pokémon Vortex
neg

Account recovery

Question

Hello,

I've returning after almost 1 year, but I can't remember my password. I've tried many passwords I use to use for different things, but none of them is correct. I want to recover my account by changing the password, but I also don't know which email is it linked to, since I created the account some years ago. Is there a way I can get the email it is linked to, so I can go there and change my password? The account I want to recover is edgerankv2

1 answer to this question

• Developer
1 hour ago, neg said:

Hello,

I've returning after almost 1 year, but I can't remember my password. I've tried many passwords I use to use for different things, but none of them is correct. I want to recover my account by changing the password, but I also don't know which email is it linked to, since I created the account some years ago. Is there a way I can get the email it is linked to, so I can go there and change my password? The account I want to recover is edgerankv2

Hi,

Unfortunately I cannot tell you the exact email address associated with an account but I can obfuscate it for you and if it is indeed yours, then you'll be able to work out which of your email addresses it is.

d***t*1@live.com is the email associated with EdgeRankv2

If you no longer have access to this email address or you used a fake one when registering then I hate to say but you won't be getting the account back. Email addresses are the only way to prove ownership of an account so without it then we have no guarantee that it is your account.

I hope this was helpful and you manage to get back into your account.

Good luck.

• Love-dis 1