Pokémon Vortex

Someone took my account

Recently Lamer404. gave away his account to me (minson) so I transferred some of my pokemons into that account and I changed the password but today I tried to login and it failed. I lost over 1million exp and a uniq ub. I think someone hacked into the account. I can prove it because some of the pokemons still there have my OT.

Edited by Minson Soh

How about the email address? The user that gave away his account can easily request for a Forgot Password and know the new password if he/she has access to the email address associated to that account even if you change the password. 

Maybe the user planned to scam you by waiting for you to transfer stuffs into that account. You should never accept accounts that are given to you... 

• Thanks 1

• Developer
On 10/11/2018 at 6:14 AM, Minson Soh said:

Recently Lamer404. gave away his account to me (minson) so I transferred some of my pokemons into that account and I changed the password but today I tried to login and it failed. I lost over 1million exp and a uniq ub. I think someone hacked into the account. I can prove it because some of the pokemons still there have my OT.

On 10/11/2018 at 9:28 AM, misty_lax said:

How about the email address? The user that gave away his account can easily request for a Forgot Password and know the new password if he/she has access to the email address associated to that account even if you change the password. 

Maybe the user planned to scam you by waiting for you to transfer stuffs into that account. You should never accept accounts that are given to you... 

This answers what happened perfectly.