Pokémon Vortex
chromej

Eevees and Scatterbugs

Hello, I'm restarting this trade thread. I have begun collecting tons of uniques that everybody loves! So far, I have the following:

Mystic EeveeDark EeveeMetallic EeveeShiny EeveeShadow Eevee(over 5 of each)

Mystic ScatterbugDark ScatterbugMetallic ScatterbugShiny ScatterbugShadow Scatterbug(about 36 of each)

Please make offers. The only thing I do not accept is legendaries :)

23 minutes ago, ThunderTwister said:

Yes sire. which ones? :)

For starters, I need: Dark ArticunoDark SuicuneDark TornadusDark Zapdos for my Shiny Giratinax2?

1 minute ago, DannyV said:

Shiny Rayquazaaand Shiny Giratinaaand Shiny Latioswwhat do u want for them.?

Please offer? I don't see a trading thread from you so I don't know what you have.

Just now, ThunderTwister said:

Can I have the shiny rayquaza and the shadow rayquaza instead? :) 

Looking at the community thread, it seems that Rayquaza is worth a lot more so (people are offering unique fossils for them) so I would like to hold off on trading those for now unless I get a really good deal.

Just now, chromej said:

Looking at the community thread, it seems that Rayquaza is worth a lot more so (people are offering unique fossils for them) so I would like to hold off on trading those for now unless I get a really good deal.

Sure thing, where do I offer for the shiny giratinas? :)

Can I have the Shiny Latios? :)

I want to see what DannyV offers so if you don't mind waiting, I can consider it. You have a lot of stuff I want, so even if I don't trade right now, I will most likely end up trading it to you later. I just don't have time to go through everything right now haha.

1 minute ago, chromej said:

I want to see what DannyV offers so if you don't mind waiting, I can consider it. You have a lot of stuff I want, so even if I don't trade right now, I will most likely end up trading it to you later. I just don't have time to go through everything right now haha.

Lol that makes sense. Sure thing ^_^ Well apparently i got rid of my dark articuno, could you pick another one?

Edited by ThunderTwister

25 minutes ago, ThunderTwister said:

Lol that makes sense. Sure thing ^_^ Well apparently i got rid of my dark articuno, could you pick another one?

Is your Missingno.up for trade? How many unique legends would you want for it?

25 minutes ago, DannyV said:

Ign: twixero look at tell me what u want? Exp? I have regular fossils and legends idk 

Is your Shiny Kyurem (White) up for trade? How many unique legends would you want for it?

http://prntscr.com/aslq8y Yes you did :) Oh well. I can offer the same legends for the Shiny Latiosif youre still interested

EDIT: Somebody else offered the exact same 2 dark legendaries and I didn't realize it. I've put the last Shiny GiratinaUFT on ChromeJ, you can offer for it if you'd still like. I don't really need those 2 darks but since a deal's a deal, it's okay.

Just now, chromej said:

it. I've put the last Shiny GiratinaUFT on ChromeJ, you can offer for it if you'd still like. I don't really need those 2 darks but since a deal's a deal, it's okay.

Alright, Thank you :) If you need other legends, check my trade and let you know, I am really interested in that shiny latios