Pokémon Vortex
Maisey123

Offering for cosmog

Hi,i wanna offer for a cosmog,please comment here and tell me what i need to offer,if u dont know then ill offer dark victini lvl 100,zekrom lvl 100,tapu fini lvl 59,Azelf (forgot the level)cresselia and a darkrai! Tell me if u need me to add another pokemon.if ur intrested,my ign is Galaxy-girl just msg me and put up cosmog for trade and i really love cosmog so thats why i am desperate-ive got my cosmog so ill make a trading hub soon for everyone

Edited by Maisey123

12 hours ago, Maisey123 said:

Hi,i wanna offer for a cosmog,please comment here and tell me what i need to offer,if u dont know then ill offer dark victini lvl 100,zekrom lvl 100,tapu fini lvl 59,Azelf (forgot the level)cresselia and a darkrai! Tell me if u need me to add another pokemon.if ur intrested,my ign is Galaxy-girl just msg me and put up cosmog for trade and i really love cosmog so thats why i am desperate

Give me 6 dark sableye level 100 I will give cosmog 

15 hours ago, Maisey123 said:

Hi,i wanna offer for a cosmog,please comment here and tell me what i need to offer,if u dont know then ill offer dark victini lvl 100,zekrom lvl 100,tapu fini lvl 59,Azelf (forgot the level)cresselia and a darkrai! Tell me if u need me to add another pokemon.if ur intrested,my ign is Galaxy-girl just msg me and put up cosmog for trade and i really love cosmog so thats why i am desperate

It's in trade ign.   dheruleggis   you can offer me on cosmog.