Pokémon Vortex
Rayquaza2003

Exp Training

Hello, My name is Manish and I am looking for someone who needs exp training. I can train 1m in a day easily can be 1.5m, I train for pds,

promo codes, max I can train is 5m exp. let me know if anyone here needs training. Have a nice day.

My ign:- Rayquaza2003, alt:- Giratina001

you need to be patient since I dont have discord rn, I will keep everyone updated by this forum.

shiny charizard

Edited by Rayquaza2003

Well good luck dealing with identity thief, watch out for these guys, they can pretend to be you and do stuff as you in different ways, online or real life, including forging something as you

Try to only share your name to people you know in real life and online and make sure that is them. I think only I saw it so far, so try deleting the name and replace it with your ign, but you could keep it if you like, it is risky though

And you have your birthday on your profile too, that is also not safe, they can forge a birth certificate 

Edited by Kogamaster1234
  • Confused 1

On 2/25/2023 at 10:44 PM, Rayquaza2003 said:

Hello, My name is Manish and I am looking for someone who needs exp training. I can train 1m in a day easily can be 1.5m, I train for pds,

promo codes, max I can train is 5m exp. let me know if anyone here needs training. Have a nice day.

My ign:- Rayquaza2003, alt:- Giratina001

shiny charizard

Yeah.i want exp training too