Pokémon Vortex
Blastpika

Blastpika’s Pokémon hunting servic2

25,000 for common Pokémon, 50,000 for rare Pokémon, and legendary Pokémon are 100,000. Starter Pokémon are 50,000. If you give me a Star Wars Pokémon for it I will give it to you and a legendary Pokémon. Also shiny are twice the price. I am still open on the other catching service it is that I am losing track how many people are asking. Please give me your username also for when you ask.

bro, star wars pokemon are worth millions, and are really rare (when it is catchable), i was only able to get two of them with in a 2 hour period, a more worth while deal is a ub for one, or another event pokemon (that is of similar price range).

Edited by Void-Star
  • Upvote 3

no problem! if you have some shiny legendries, as i don't have much of those, and i have some pokemon that might interest you, if you're willing to trade (no problem if you don't want to). also if you by chance have a lunala (or know someone that is trading it, i'm willing to trade some event pokemon for example the two star wars pokemon from the event, and the extra solgaleo i have), please contact me.

ign: Void-Star

Edited by Void-Star