Pokémon Vortex
pokemonML

Lvl 6 Pokemon Catching Service

18 minutes ago, pokemonML said:

👍

I am able to catch 10 lvl 6 Fairy pokemon 2day. is that enough 4 eevee? (do follow this topic for faster updates, since i’m gonna be a bit busy)

Oh and (if u can) could u catch me a dark bounsweet? i really need that right now u dun have 2 if u dun have time

Done deal! I'll go out and hunt for a dark Bounsweet for you. If I don't find one before I have to go to bed, I'll try for it when I get back on later. ;)

Update: I got really lucky, I just found and caught the dark Bounsweet on route 18. I will put her up on the trade for you. ;)

Edited by TheTwilightDancer
Update

19 minutes ago, TheTwilightDancer said:

Done deal! I'll go out and hunt for a dark Bounsweet for you. If I don't find one before I have to go to bed, I'll try for it when I get back on later. ;)

Update: I got really lucky, I just found and caught the dark Bounsweet on route 18. I will put her up on the trade for you. ;)

thx! since u have accepted the eevee trade, i’ll continue hunting for more fairy lvl6s

Edited by pokemonML
false news sry
  • Love-dis 1

Just now, pokemonML said:

thx! 10 lvl6s is what i found so far... would u like to trade them for dark bounsweet?

Sure thing! Also, if you're interested in Tsareenas as well, I have a shiny, a dark, and a metallic Tsareena. I also got a mystic Bounsweet. I can put them up for trade as well, for the next time you catch any level 6 mons. Also interested in a shiny Sobble? It was another lucky find when I was on my way to find the Bounsweet. :) I have to head off to bed now, but if you're interested in these later on, I'll happily trade them to you.

23 minutes ago, TheTwilightDancer said:

Oh ok.. i would like the shiny sobble thank you :) i'm still finding lvl 6s

4 minutes ago, TheTwilightDancer said:

I'll add the shiny Sobble to the trade real quick before I go hit the hay. Take your time! B|

likewise;)

Oh and i just remembered i accidentally put a PSYCHIC type lvl6(it’s not immune) Hattena in the eevee trade. u can keep them, I’ll refund u some lvl6s. Do tell me how many Hattena i gave u, so sry!

12 hours ago, pokemonML said:

likewise;)

Oh and i just remembered i accidentally put a PSYCHIC type lvl6(it’s not immune) Hattena in the eevee trade. u can keep them, I’ll refund u some lvl6s. Do tell me how many Hattena i gave u, so sry!

I tried to send a note over Pokemon Vortex but the stupid "check to prove you aren't a robot" thing isn't working. ^^; But anyways, don't worry about the Hattenas, it was only 2 Pokemon and the Cleffas have been helping a lot for now. ^_^

8 hours ago, TheTwilightDancer said:

I tried to send a note over Pokemon Vortex but the stupid "check to prove you aren't a robot" thing isn't working. ^^; But anyways, don't worry about the Hattenas, it was only 2 Pokemon and the Cleffas have been helping a lot for now. ^_^

thx. Im only online for an hour today so i managed 2 catch 15 lvl6 fairy types. Ill offer it on ur shiny sobble. See u tmrw!

Edited by pokemonML
r

10 minutes ago, TheTwilightDancer said:

I accepted your offer just now. If I happen across any more special starter Pokemon, I'll hold those for you too. Take care! ;)

U too! Im also looking for Shiny Eevee , if u happen to come across any of those do tell me, thank you!

14 hours ago, Dark_Secrets said:

Can you hunt 100 lvl 6 flying pokemon for 3m pds total?

No its not worth and 1 at a time pls

Any variants (except normal) of Eevee is fine I just mainly want shiny eevee thank you!

On 8/23/2023 at 10:47 PM, mmmmj said:

do u have any free time to hunt my offers?

I'm on route 22 not route 2 now sry

4 hours ago, TheTwilightDancer said:

I'll keep an eye our for shiny Eevee for you next time I'm on route 3 or 9. ;)

What route r u on now?

Edited by pokemonML
s

12 hours ago, pokemonML said:

k. i'm sry i didn't send u the lvl6s i'm very busy 2day sry i'll give them tmrw. see u!

It's okay, you don't have to prioritize me right now. I still have the level 6s you gave me (along with any I found and caught myself) and haven't gotten around to working on them yet. (Still seasonal grinding catching random Pokemon) For now, you can get to the people who are also waiting for level 6s and to take a break when you need it. ;) I'll also let you know when I finally find a shiny Eevee and any other Pokemon you might want as well.

42 minutes ago, TheTwilightDancer said:

It's okay, you don't have to prioritize me right now. I still have the level 6s you gave me (along with any I found and caught myself) and haven't gotten around to working on them yet. (Still seasonal grinding catching random Pokemon) For now, you can get to the people who are also waiting for level 6s and to take a break when you need it. ;) I'll also let you know when I finally find a shiny Eevee and any other Pokemon you might want as well.

alr thank u! i'll offer yesterday's lvl6s on the dark bounsweet :)

9 hours ago, Ilovewaffles12345678 said:

How many lvl 6 Pokémon can 1 legendary Pokémon get me

idk, what is the amount of lvl6s u need?

39 minutes ago, pokemonML said:

alr thank u! i'll offer yesterday's lvl6s on the dark bounsweet :)

idk, what is the amount of lvl6s u need?

Feel free to message or chat me on the main site as well if there's other Pokemon you'd like me to try getting for you. ;) If I can't find them, I'll try trading or buying them from someone.

20 minutes ago, Dark_Secrets said:

Bruh...its not even worth buying 6 lvl pokes these days. I guess I gotta catch em myself. Let me know when you are free if you still want to negotiate a price

Nvm I'm not forcing u 2 buy it anyway…