Pokémon Vortex
clockwork

Clockwork EXP Shop

15 hours ago, AWSOMESH said:

i have offered

I'm going to add the two deals we have together. That is to say I will pay 2m for these:

Aggron%20(Mega).gifAerodactyl (Mega)Ampharos (Mega)Lucario%20(Mega).gifBlaziken%20(Mega).gif

CloysterDragonairShadow Exeggutor

@AWSOMESH Please confirm that Genesectwill receive 2m exp, going to 2.6m total for the previously mentioned Pokémon.

@ThunderTwister The Shadow Noibatis UFT on Clockwork. Please offer the Rotom (Halloween)when possible. Thank you very much!

@glaceon001 The Victiniis UFT on Clockwork. Please offer the RaichuHitmonchanHitmontopTyphlosionwhen possible. Thank you.

Edited by clockwork

As for the usual deals. Train my pokemon listed below to 640k ^_^ 

WHAT I'LL BE OFFERING:

Spoiler

Dark Vivillon (Fancy)Metallic Vivillon (Fancy)Mystic Vivillon (Fancy)Shadow Vivillon (Fancy)Vivillon (Fancy)Dark Vivillon (Pokeball)Mystic Vivillon (Pokeball)Vivillon (Pokeball)

For a total, you'll be training 25M EXP for me ^_^ Based from your rates ;) 

POKEMON's TO BE TRAINED:

Spoiler

ChanseyDark ChanseyMystic ChanseyShadow ChanseyShadow IgglybuffShadow IgglybuffShiny IgglybuffShiny IgglybuffCleffaCleffaChinglingMystic SwadloonShadow SwadloonShiny SwadloonMetallic SwadloonMetallic ZubatMystic ZubatDark ZubatShadow ZubatShiny ZubatWoobatDark WoobatMetallic WoobatMystic WoobatDark RioluShiny RioluDark TogepiDark TogepiMetallic TogepiMystic TogepiMystic TogepiShadow TogepiShadow TogepiShiny TogepiShiny Togepi

1 hour ago, Nutella Navigator said:

As for the usual deals. Train my pokemon listed below to 640k ^_^ 

WHAT I'LL BE OFFERING:

Reveal hidden contents

Dark Vivillon (Fancy)Metallic Vivillon (Fancy)Mystic Vivillon (Fancy)Shadow Vivillon (Fancy)Vivillon (Fancy)Dark Vivillon (Pokeball)Mystic Vivillon (Pokeball)Vivillon (Pokeball)

For a total, you'll be training 25M EXP for me ^_^ Based from your rates ;) 

POKEMON's TO BE TRAINED:

Reveal hidden contents

ChanseyDark ChanseyMystic ChanseyShadow ChanseyShadow IgglybuffShadow IgglybuffShiny IgglybuffShiny IgglybuffCleffaCleffaChinglingMystic SwadloonShadow SwadloonShiny SwadloonMetallic SwadloonMetallic ZubatMystic ZubatDark ZubatShadow ZubatShiny ZubatWoobatDark WoobatMetallic WoobatMystic WoobatDark RioluShiny RioluDark TogepiDark TogepiMetallic TogepiMystic TogepiMystic TogepiShadow TogepiShadow TogepiShiny TogepiShiny Togepi

Messaged you, but I'll put it here too:

We don't do jobs on multiple Pokémon. It wastes too much of our time that could be spent training other Pokémon. Especially when you want 36 Pokémon. The hardest part of training is the start-up, because it requires a lot of time gym-ing. It's just generally easier to train one Pokémon.

Edited by clockwork

18 hours ago, clockwork said:
On 4/11/2016 at 3:24 PM, AWSOMESH said:

i have offered

I'm going to add the two deals we have together. That is to say I will pay 2m for these:

Aggron%20(Mega).gifAerodactyl (Mega)Ampharos (Mega)Lucario%20(Mega).gifBlaziken%20(Mega).gif

CloysterDragonairShadow Exeggutor

@AWSOMESH Please confirm that Genesectwill receive 2m exp, going to 2.6m total for the previously mentioned Pokémon.

confirmed.

6 hours ago, manavsharma9231 said:

can u train my Shiny Genesect(Currently 23.6 mil exp) to 26 mil exp and tell me what pokes u want for it(It will be 2.4 mil exp to train).

You can look at my igns: , xxMANAVxxPIYUSHxx and manbhav and tell me what you want for the exp.

This is what we would like:

Spoiler

Dark Cherrim (Non Sunny)Floette (Blue)Floette (Red)Florges (Blue)Florges (Red)FrogadierMetallic SlurpuffMystic DiggersbyMystic HonchkrowMystic ParasectMystic SlurpuffSawsbuck (Autumn)Sawsbuck (Summer)Sawsbuck (Winter)Shadow SwirlixShiny MagnezoneShiny MagmortarShiny KrookodileShiny Gourgeist (Average)Shiny Florges (Blue)Shiny FlygonShiny ElectivireShiny Chandelure