Pokémon Vortex
clockwork

Clockwork EXP Shop

1 hour ago, greatbunny said:

your Shadow Porygon-Z300K for any of the unique legends I have uft? If ok just offer.

also if you have cycles, I would like you to train 10 of my pokes to 1M each, I'll pay with unique legends (you can choose pretty much anyones you want from my account - excluding rare ones like mewtwo/rayquaza).

Much rather train one or two pokemon a lot of exp than a lot of pokemon with little exp. I'll check out your trades soon and edit this post.

Edited by clockwork

1 hour ago, clockwork said:

Much rather train one or two pokemon a lot of exp than a lot of pokemon with little exp. I'll check out your trades soon and edit this post.

I need these for individual pokes, I can pay a little more than your regular price to compensate the inconvenience.

3 hours ago, Alex777 said:

IGN- Alex777

Shadow RegigigasMetallic Registeelfor Shiny Inkay750k. If this is okay, offer the Inkay onto any Pokemon on Clockwork.

@greatbunnyShadow Pikachu (Libre)Shadow Pikachu (Belle)Shiny Vivillon (Pokeball)for 10m exp shared across 10 Pokemon. Each cosplay is counted as 4.5m exp. Viv is 500k + extra because of the inconvenience of splitting everything up.

Edited by clockwork

Clockwork I need you to train my poke! Train my Shiny%20Groudon%20(Primal).gif3.5 mil for, Mystic%20Aerodactyl%20(Mega).gifMetallic%20Landorus.gif,Mystic%20Diancie%20(Mega).gif,Mystic%20Latias%20(Mega).gif,Mystic%20Mesprit.gif, and Xerneas%20(Active).gif

My ign: Red_thunder

Edited by #POKEMON

57 minutes ago, clockwork said:

@greatbunnyShadow Pikachu (Libre)Shadow Pikachu (Belle)Shiny Vivillon (Pokeball)for 10m exp shared across 10 Pokemon. Each cosplay is counted as 4.5m exp. Viv is 500k + extra because of the inconvenience of splitting everything up.

what a dream, forget it.

BTW, I can give you 60 mil exp for each cosplay I want, and you count one cosplay as 4.5 mil??? lol

Edited by greatbunny

2 hours ago, #POKEMON said:

Clockwork I need you to train my poke! Train my Shiny%20Groudon%20(Primal).gif3.5 mil for, Mystic%20Aerodactyl%20(Mega).gifMetallic%20Landorus.gif,Mystic%20Diancie%20(Mega).gif,Mystic%20Latias%20(Mega).gif,Mystic%20Mesprit.gif, and Xerneas%20(Active).gif

My ign: Red_thunder

No need for Mystic MespritXerneas (Active), so I can train to 2.75m. Offer the Groudon to one of Clockwork's Pokemon up for trade.

@greatbunny I have no idea why, but another one of our members posted that deal and assumed that cosplays were worth the same as Christmas. I will re-offer you shortly. Sorry about the confusion. How much do you value normal and unique Rotom (Halloween)?

Edited by clockwork

Thank you very much, looking forward for another one with you! ^_^ Cheers mate! :D

Clockwork is an amazing trainer! You can trust him! :D

27 minutes ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Would you train 85M EXP for me? I'll give you a Metallic Zygarde (Complete)^_^ 

Yeah...that is definitely not worth it for us. Sorry!

52 minutes ago, #POKEMON said:

Clockwork, how do you grind? I try and try but it takes forever! Please tell me!

Make sure your move never misses and always ohko's. Use ether net to minimize ping load. Don't have many other tips since you're now a competitor to us hehe

4 minutes ago, #POKEMON said:

Answer me clockwork is my Groudon ready?

It is being trained at the moment. Again, my PM said 6 hours--it's only been 3.

3 minutes ago, AWSOMESH said:

hello?

I'll go through your account and edit this post. How about these for the 400k exp:

Spoiler

CloysterDragonairShadow Exeggutor

Edited by clockwork