Pokémon Vortex

Practical Ideas for new Pokemon on Vortex?

Just wanted to hear what people's ideas would be for interesting Pokemon ideas on Vortex. Armor Mewtwo is a good example of something they've brought in from the anime.

What kind of monsters would you like to see? The striped clone Pokemon? Pinkan Island Pokemon? Pink Butterfree?

@iZeus But in the anime, these were real Pokémon... so they're technically not fake. I'd like to see the Pink Pokémon, which is already a variant, introduced as an event, or a reward for beating Orange Islands sidequests is that you can find Pink Pokémon on the maps.

34 minutes ago, SquirrelKing CabanaBoy said:

@iZeus But in the anime, these were real Pokémon... so they're technically not fake. I'd like to see the Pink Pokémon, which is already a variant, introduced as an event, or a reward for beating Orange Islands sidequests is that you can find Pink Pokémon on the maps.

Yeah, like SquirrelKing said, practical monsters are the keywords. Not fakemon, but some Pokemon that are already out there and wouldn't be hard to implement, like the ones I suggested.

35 minutes ago, SquirrelKing CabanaBoy said:

There were 18 Pink Pokemon and 27 Clone Pokemon shown in the anime. Any pokemon other added other than those will still be fake.