Pokémon Vortex
Quatrimus

Quatrimus' Trades

Welcome to my trades.

I'm mainly creating this thread in the hopes of finally getting a full Mewtwo party. This means that I'm mainly looking for two Shiny Mewtwos (Normal / X) and three Normal Mewtwos. Aside from my hunt for these five Mewtwos, I'm only interested in shiny pokémon.

Please help me make my one and only Mewtwo feel less lonely.

My IGN is the same as here: Quatrimus

Handful of Legendaries

Spoiler

SuicuneGenesectKyuremMetallic ZapdosMystic HeatranShadow EnteiShadow Diancie (Mega)Mystic Uxie

Shiny Uniques

Spoiler

Shiny BagonShiny CastformShiny ClamperlShiny CuboneShiny CyndaquilShiny DeinoShiny DiglettShiny DrifloonShiny DruddigonShiny DunsparceShiny DurantShiny FeebasShiny FennekinShiny Flabebe (Blue)Shiny FletchlingShiny FoongusShiny GlameowShiny GligarShiny GrowlitheShiny HoppipShiny HoundourShiny KarrablastShiny KrabbyShiny LarvestaShiny LarvitarShiny LedybaShiny LitleoShiny MagbyShiny MaractusShiny Mime Jr.Shiny NatuShiny Nidoran (F)Shiny NoibatShiny NumelShiny OnixShiny OshawottShiny PachirisuShiny PanpourShiny PidgeyShiny PinecoShiny PonytaShiny PsyduckShiny RoggenrolaShiny ShellderShiny ShuckleShiny SkiddoShiny SlakothShiny SlugmaShiny SphealShiny StarlyShiny StarmieShiny SwabluShiny SwinubShiny TorkoalShiny TotodileShiny TrapinchShiny TympoleShiny WurmpleShiny ZangooseShiny GolettShiny HeatmorShiny IgglybuffShiny ShelmetShiny ZubatShiny MunchlaxShiny Castform (Fire)Shiny CharmanderShiny ElekidShiny NumelShiny TorchicShiny Spheal

Dark Uniques

Spoiler

Dark AronDark ChespinDark CyndaquilDark DeinoDark DruddigonDark GrowlitheDark LarvestaDark LarvitarDark TogepiDark TorchicDark TotodileDark TepigDark OnixDark GibleDark Riolu

Mystic Uniques

Spoiler

Mystic CharmanderMystic FennekinMystic GibleMystic LarvestaMystic MareepMystic TorchicMystic VoltorbMystic EeveeMystic MagikarpMystic LarvitarMystic Oshawott

Shadow Uniques

Spoiler

Shadow AudinoShadow BagonShadow CharmanderShadow ChimcharShadow DeinoShadow EeveeShadow FennekinShadow Flabebe (Yellow)Shadow GligarShadow LitleoShadow MachopShadow PoliwagShadow PonytaShadow RoggenrolaShadow SawkShadow SeelShadow TepigShadow TurtwigShadow TorchicShadow LarvitarShadow OnixShadow Magikarp

Metallic Uniques

Spoiler

Metallic AxewMetallic CharmanderMetallic ChimcharMetallic DeinoMetallic DurantMetallic FennekinMetallic RioluMetallic TotodileMetallic AronMetallic LarvitarMetallic Onix

For starters, avoid using the pages option in your post because it isn't compatible with certain browsers. Secondly, consider using the Pokemon image tag, which puts a picture instead of plain text (much easier to navigate!) Just type the full name of the Pokemon (for instance, "Shiny Charmander") into the tag and voila! A picture will appear.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Quatrimus said:

Thanks Clockwork! I'm editing the lists now, but I can't seem to get rid of the 'Next page' etc. - is there anything I'm missing here?

That's weird. You might want to remove the formatting on both ends of the page? Is there any text that's being chopped off (ie, is there actually a second page?) If not, it's not that big of a deal.

What you could do is copy the entire page, replace it, and click "remove formatting" when the alert pops up. If that messes things up, though, just undo everything. 

14 minutes ago, clockwork said:

That's weird. You might want to remove the formatting on both ends of the page? Is there any text that's being chopped off (ie, is there actually a second page?) If not, it's not that big of a deal.

What you could do is copy the entire page, replace it, and click "remove formatting" when the alert pops up. If that messes things up, though, just undo everything. 

Thanks, I got it to work!