Pokémon Vortex
ACE6o4

Pokemon battle move select reset

I would really love to see that when you select a pokemon in your party to fight, after winning the battle, the pokemon stays selected rather than it resetting to the closest pokemon to the left. If i was fighting a ground type trainer in sidequests and have a electric type as a first pokemon, I would want to have my last pokemon (water type) to stay selected for all battles rather than keep on selecting it after each 5 battles. Just like how moves don't reset every time after a battle with a pokemon, I truly believe it should be the same for pokemon selecting. This would be a BIG help. Thanks you!

Edited by ACE6o4

15 minutes ago, ACE6o4 said:

I would really love to see that when you select a pokemon in your party to fight, after winning the battle, the pokemon stays selected rather than it resetting to the closest pokemon to the left. If i was fighting a ground type trainer in sidequests and have a electric type as a first pokemon, I would want to have my last pokemon (water type) to stay selected for all battles rather than keep on selecting it after each 5 battles. Thanks you!

If the selected pokemon were to die, then it would make sense for a select reset to the closest pokemon to the left.