Pokémon Vortex

ideas part 3

I would like to see in v4 exp share be released and i hope we don't love the v3 pokemon when we move to v4. i would also like to see the lottery come back or a point system where they can be used at certain times of the year to get maybe they can be used for supermaps where there are heavy hitters on said map like the creeper or the masked marauder or maybe santa??? i would also love to see the clans come back it was fun having mine and maybe if a clan goes banned it can go up for auction highest person wins of course or their pokemon can go up for auction like arceus fairy bidding starts at 1mill pokemon money or something goes up for auction twice a money maybe the 1st and the 15th or the 1st and 31st ? and maybe the players can have auctions with a min bid of 1dollar to 100,000 pokemoney

On 5/1/2016 at 7:17 AM, Joshua Hambly said:

I would like to see in v4 exp share be released and i hope we don't love the v3 pokemon when we move to v4. i would also like to see the lottery come back or a point system where they can be used at certain times of the year to get maybe they can be used for supermaps where there are heavy hitters on said map like the creeper or the masked marauder or maybe santa??? i would also love to see the clans come back it was fun having mine and maybe if a clan goes banned it can go up for auction highest person wins of course or their pokemon can go up for auction like arceus fairy bidding starts at 1mill pokemon money or something goes up for auction twice a money maybe the 1st and the 15th or the 1st and 31st ? and maybe the players can have auctions with a min bid of 1dollar to 100,000 pokemoney

Bad idea

But good idea

Maybe it would be good if we hold a bargain sale for released pokes