Pokémon Vortex
Starlow

Training Pokemon Exp

Hello Everyone! I am starting a training area for any pokemon to the exp you like! it may take time though if it is a high amount so please be patient.

Shiny AltariaStay Safe And Reach For Your Dreams!!!Shiny Altaria

29 minutes ago, Starlow said:

Hello Everyone! I am starting a training area for any pokemon to the exp you like! it may take time though if it is a high amount so please be patient.

Can you 20m exp before December 20

1 hour ago, Starlow said:

Mega awesome training exp hub @Starlow! Can you train my metallic Machop to 100k exp?

2 hours ago, Starlow said:

so what is the rate for 1m exp

19 hours ago, Tejs said:

Mega awesome training exp hub @Starlow! Can you train my metallic Machop to 100k exp?

ye! also btw lemme disclaim my one rule real quick. 

1. Don't ask for too much: I'm Not Doing Over 50m exp unless you have something that would be worth that much

Edited by Starlow
Pokemon-Altaria

1 hour ago, Starlow said:

maybe but first can can you pls pay the thing for the pokes? (Shadow GreninjaCharmanderMetallic Piplup)

Yea ok so can you do the job will pay 20m

6 hours ago, Starlow said:

ye! also btw lemme disclaim my one rule real quick. 

1. Don't ask for too much: I'm Not Doing Over 50m exp unless you have something that would be worth that much

Ok, because I don’t really want too much exp and I don’t want to give pressure to my friends and everyone, well you are my friend, and I won’t give any pressure to you, and forget about training machop, can you train my makuhita Makuhitato 100,000 exp?

7 hours ago, Tejs said:

Ok, because I don’t really want too much exp and I don’t want to give pressure to my friends and everyone, well you are my friend, and I won’t give any pressure to you, and forget about training machop, can you train my makuhita Makuhitato 100,000 exp?

Can do both

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Tejs said:

No no🤯😅, need I only need my makuhita to be trained until 100k exp nothing else

7 hours ago, Tejs said:

No no🤯😅, need I only need my makuhita to be trained until 100k exp nothing else

Okie I have Magmar for the training and trading

12 hours ago, Dqrk said:

Ok it's in trade offer

Ok but 20m is a big amount so it may take a while.