Pokémon Vortex
Khajari1510

Quick stop to Khajari's Shop!

Since the value of Pokemon is pretty much just up to the players, make your best offer. If its good enough, we can trade.

What I want:

Pokemon (The list is too much so here's a few) Shiny GuzzlordShadow GuzzlordShadow NecrozmaRotom (Spin)Rotom (Wash)(There are many more lol)

I don't really want money, I'll take promo codes, if you got any.

Pokemon being sold: NecrozmaMewtwo (Evolution)Dark SuicuneDark DarkrownShadow TsareenaMetallic Diancie (Mega)JolteonMetallic RegiceSwoobatDark Togepi (Halloween)Togepi (Halloween)Mystic Swoobat

Pretty much everything I have is for sale for the right price :) 

18 minutes ago, HUNTFERRARI0907 said:

hi just curious do you know how much a cosmog avatar is worth? i have one but dont know how much to sell. and how much is the necrozema?

A cosmog avatar is worth between 500k and 1.5mil. I don't want money for my pokes, make an offer with other pokemon, or promo codes

3 hours ago, Khajari1510 said:

Since the value of Pokemon is pretty much just up to the players, make your best offer. If its good enough, we can trade.

What I want:

Pokemon (The list is too much so here's a few) Shiny GuzzlordShadow GuzzlordShadow NecrozmaRotom (Spin)Rotom (Wash)(There are many more lol)

I don't really want money, I'll take promo codes, if you got any.

Pokemon being sold: NecrozmaMewtwo (Evolution)Dark SuicuneDark DarkrownShadow TsareenaMetallic Diancie (Mega)JolteonMetallic RegiceSwoobatDark Togepi (Halloween)Togepi (Halloween)Mystic Swoobat

Pretty much everything I have is for sale for the right price :) 

What for necrozma