Pokémon Vortex
BRIGHTWIN

Login trouble

So before I start, I'll like to say I'm using my friend's account to report this issue.

I had stopped coming online a few years ago my username 'samual'. A few days ago i tried to rejoin the game, i entered the password i remember using when I used to play but it says that the password is wrong, i tried to reset my password but it says that my gmail is not recognised.

Well the gmail thing I understand , i used to have another Id at that time but now I don't remember it. 

Is there any way I could rejoin the game now or would i have to start it all from scratch

11 hours ago, BRIGHTWIN said:

So before I start, I'll like to say I'm using my friend's account to report this issue.

I had stopped coming online a few years ago my username 'samual'. A few days ago i tried to rejoin the game, i entered the password i remember using when I used to play but it says that the password is wrong, i tried to reset my password but it says that my gmail is not recognised.

Well the gmail thing I understand , i used to have another Id at that time but now I don't remember it. 

Is there any way I could rejoin the game now or would i have to start it all from scratch

To be honest mate, it’s all down to whether or not the devs believe your story, no password or email, you ain’t getting the account back…