My First Giveaway!!!

Lineage

This is my first giveaway so I should make it a good one, right? 

RULES:

1. Quote this post.

2. Tell me your IGN.

3. Tell me why you want to win this giveaway (short generic answers will not be accepted).

4. Tell me your favourite Pokemon.

5. Tell me why you love your favourite Pokemon.

I will start... my favourite Pokemon is Scyther and I fell in love with it when I caught it in the Safari Zone of Pokemon Red Version back in 1999.

RESULTS:

I will assign a number to each accepted entry and then use an RNG generator to determine the winners, the draw will occur on Sunday, March 13th. 

PRIZES:

1st place            2nd place            3rd place              4th place           5th place

Mewtwo (evolution)     Shiny Dratinilic      Shadow Ho-oh        Dratinire  Metallic Eevee

==========================================================

ACCEPTED ENTRIES:

1. Silvally16

2. Ken2k

3. greninjarunner31

4. DaddyWaddy

5. Dinofest

6. Vardhanimon

7. godzilla123456

8. kyogreisthebeast

9. pokemon7634

10. sword11

11. texto-de-ejemplo

12. jonah24

13. legend_gaming

14. NinjaStar3654

15. 1gladion

16. Max_is_tall

17. pokeaction1

18. LoneWalker19

Edited by Lineage
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Lineage said:

RULES:

1. Quote this post.

2. Tell me why you want to win this giveaway (short generic answers will not be accepted).

3. Tell me your favourite Pokemon.

4. Tell me why you love your favourite Pokemon.

I will start... my favourite Pokemon is Scyther and I fell in love with it when I caught it in the Safari Zone of Pokemon Red Version back in 1999.

RESULTS:

I will assign a number to each accepted entry and then use an RNG generator to determine the winners, the draw will occur on Sunday, March 13th. 

PRIZES:

1st place            2nd place            3rd place              4th place           5th place

Mewtwo (evolution)     Shiny Dratinilic      Shadow Ho-oh        Dratinire  Metallic Eevee

ACCEPTED ENTRIES:

Hi, my IGN is Silvally16 and I think I should win this giveaway is because I like to help out players who have just joined the game and I want to grow as a pokémon trainer! My favourite pokémon are Silvally and Umbreon. I immediately loved them both as in Pokémon Sun and Moon, the trainer of these two pokémonwas gladion and he is by far my favourite character in the animé because he is so cool! 

Good luck to everyone else!

3 hours ago, Lineage said:

RULES:

1. Quote this post.

2. Tell me your IGN

3. Tell me why you want to win this giveaway (short generic answers will not be accepted).

RESULTS:

PRIZES:

ACCEPTED ENTRIES:

Ign Ken2k

I want to win this giveaway because I am trying to get one of every pokemon.

My favorite pokemon is Dragapult. I love it because I think it is the coolest looking pokemon in existence.

6 hours ago, Lineage said:

RULES:

1. Quote this post.

2. Tell me your IGN.

RESULTS:

PRIZES:

ACCEPTED ENTRIES:

1. Silvally16

2. Ken2k

2. Ign:greninjarunner31

3.I want to win this giveaway, because eevee is one of my favorite pokemon, and because there is a lot of rare pokemon that are kinda hard to get in the game in here, and I just enter every giveaway I see just to help out other people, even if the giveaway is magikarp every version.

4. I love a loooooooot of pokemon, but my all time favorite would be Ash Greninja and normal Greninja.

5.I starting liking this pokemon after I watched the show, because pokemon X&Y were the first pokemon series I watched, and loved it immediately because it is just straight out cool and I think that it makes no logical sense that a gigantic water shuriken wouldn't take down a fire breathing dragon that literally is made of fire, but a regular fire attack would take down a supercharged battle bond Ash Greninja. 

Edited by greninjarunner31
Mistake

9 hours ago, Lineage said:

RULES:

1. Quote this post.

2. Tell me your IGN.

RESULTS:

PRIZES:

ACCEPTED ENTRIES:

1. Silvally16

2. Ken2k.

3. greninjarunner31

2.IGN DaddyWaddy

3. I want to win this giveaway because I love the mewtwo evolution form. I think that it is one of the coolest Pokemon with its unique looks. I think it looks like a knight who decided to fight an entire kingdom. I also want to collect every pokemon in the game, and i want to be able to share special and rare pokemon with everyone around me. I do not care if i win first, but it would be nice to have one of these pokemon because of their unique forms, and unique looks.

4. my favorite pokemon is lucario

5. I love lucario because he was one of the first pokemon I ever really watched in a lot of pokemon shows. And he was also the first Mega pokemon I ever got. It was a christmas gift from my mom, and that is what really got me into pokemon in the first place, so if she had never gotten me that, I may have never been typing this.

RULES:

1. Quote this post.

2. Tell me your IGN.

RESULTS:

PRIZES:

ACCEPTED ENTRIES:

1. Silvally16

2. Ken2k

3. greninjarunner31

Great giveaway dude. 

Hope I win. 

1- Quoted

2- IGN- Dinofest 

3- I wanna win a poke as I’m trying to complete the Pokédex, and you have pretty cool pokes up for grabs. 

4- Favourite poke- Tyrunt

5- Why? Cause I LOVE dinosaurs 🦖. And tyrunt is so cute. 

RULES:

1. Quote this post.

2. Tell me your IGN.

RESULTS:

PRIZES:

ACCEPTED ENTRIES:

1. Silvally16

2. Ken2k

3. greninjarunner31

4. DaddyWaddy

5. Dinofest

IGN Vardhanimon

I want to complete my Dex so I need any Pokemon in giveaway except dratanire, fav Pokemon is shiny zeroara

I love it bcz it is cool and it is my fav type electric 

I wanna win cuz anyways I dont keep non ot pokemons so id just randomly give it so some kid. My favourite pokemon is Alolan Ninetales, I actually love the design of it and I used to like the kantonian ninetales as well. ign is godzilla123456

Edit : AND I LIKE TOGEPI

Edited by Godzilla123456

11 hours ago, Lineage said:

RULES:

1. Quote this post.

2. Tell me your IGN.

RESULTS:

PRIZES:

ACCEPTED ENTRIES:

1. Silvally16

2. Ken2k

3. greninjarunner31

4. DaddyWaddy

5. Dinofest

my ign is kyogreisthebeast i think i should win cuz 2 years ago i started playing pokemon and since i started i have had a dream to catch them all now if you don't mind helping me its all cool but i still have to go out there and prove my dominance:)

my fav poke is kyogre ever since i saw it that smile it never left my mind:)

14 hours ago, Lineage said:

RULES:

1. Quote this post.

2. Tell me your IGN.

RESULTS:

PRIZES:

ACCEPTED ENTRIES:

1. Silvally16

2. Ken2k

3. greninjarunner31

4. DaddyWaddy

5. Dinofest

My ign is pokemon7634 I want to win this giveaway because I really like any forms of Mewtwo my favourite Pokémon is snorlax because 5 years ago I got on in a claw machine on holiday and I loved it since (Mewtwo my 2 nd favourite Pokémon)

3 hours ago, ash76349 said:

RULES:

1. Quote this post.

2. Tell me your IGN.

RESULTS:

PRIZES:

ACCEPTED ENTRIES:

1. Silvally16

2. Ken2k

3. greninjarunner31

4. DaddyWaddy

5. Dinofest

My Ign is sword11
I wanna win this giveaway hoping to get more uniques cuz the prizes are all super-rare pokemons. My goal is to collect all the pokemons in pv
My favorite pokemon is zacian-crowned. I like it since it have cool design and a super good dual type as well as high base stat (Even not in pv lol)

Edited by sword11

18 hours ago, Lineage said:

RULES:

1. Quote this post.

2. Tell me your IGN.

RESULTS:

PRIZES:

ACCEPTED ENTRIES:

1. Silvally16

2. Ken2k

3. greninjarunner31

4. DaddyWaddy

5. Dinofest

Ign: Max_is_tall Hi i am joing this giveaway because i would like to win good pokemon i do not have many amazing ones and it would be sick to get another mewtwo evo and it would make my day if i got the shiny drantillic im kinda poor if i do say so and it makes me kinda sad at some points also thx for the giveaway :)

10 hours ago, Godzilla123456 said:

I wanna win cuz anyways I dont keep non ot pokemons so id just randomly give it so some kid. My favourite pokemon is Alolan Ninetales, I actually love the design of it and I used to like the kantonian ninetales as well. ign is godzilla123456

Edit : AND I LIKE TOGEPI

I also prefer to be the OT of my Pokemon, in the official games too.

20 hours ago, Lineage said:

RULES:

1. Quote this post.

2. Tell me your IGN.

RESULTS:

PRIZES:

ACCEPTED ENTRIES:

1. Silvally16

2. Ken2k

3. greninjarunner31

4. DaddyWaddy

5. Dinofest

6. Vardhanimon

7. godzilla123456

8. kyogreisthebeast

9. pokemon7634

10. sword11

Hey ^^

My IGN is: texto-de-ejemplo

My favourite pokemon is cubone 104MS.png. He's the pokemon I got on my "personality quiz" in pokemon mystery dungeon blue rescue team, the very first pokemon game I ever played. Since then , I always use him on my teams. I also really like his sad backstory about how his mom tried to protect him from team rocket.

I'd like to win because I'm trying to get all shiny pokemon and the 2nd place is a really rare one. (I'd like to be the OT but catching every single shiny by myself seems like a really hard job, so atm imma stick to any shiny)

Edited by texto-de-ejemplo
typo

23 hours ago, Silvally16 said:

Hi, my IGN is Silvally16 and I think I should win this giveaway is because I like to help out players who have just joined the game and I want to grow as a pokémon trainer! My favourite pokémon are Silvally and Umbreon. I immediately loved them both as in Pokémon Sun and Moon, the trainer of these two pokémonwas gladion and he is by far my favourite character in the animé because he is so cool! 

Good luck to everyone else!

same lol, gladion myself too.

• Upvote 1

On 3/7/2022 at 1:09 PM, Lineage said:

RULES:

1. Quote this post.

2. Tell me your IGN.

RESULTS:

PRIZES:

ACCEPTED ENTRIES:

1. Silvally16

2. Ken2k

3. greninjarunner31

4. DaddyWaddy

5. Dinofest

6. Vardhanimon

7. godzilla123456

8. kyogreisthebeast

9. pokemon7634

10. sword11

11. texto-de-ejemplo

12. jonah24

hey was my entry not accepted? did i do something wrong?

On 3/7/2022 at 11:39 PM, Lineage said:

RULES:

1. Quote this post.

2. Tell me your IGN.

RESULTS:

PRIZES:

ACCEPTED ENTRIES:

1. Silvally16

2. Ken2k

3. greninjarunner31

4. DaddyWaddy

5. Dinofest

6. Vardhanimon

7. godzilla123456

8. kyogreisthebeast

9. pokemon7634

10. sword11

11. texto-de-ejemplo

12. jonah24

IGN legend_gaming

i want to win cause i have no valubles.

my favourate pokemon is ash greninja. i like cause it is most cool pokemon

IGN: NinjaStar3654

I want Shiny Dratinillic Because its really rare and hard to find and I dont have one yet and im trying to compleate the pokedex.

My favorite Pokemon is Charizard Because it looks awesome and cool and the 1st edition Charizard Pokemon card is worth a lot of money.

On 3/7/2022 at 11:39 PM, Lineage said:

RULES:

1. Quote this post.

2. Tell me your IGN.

RESULTS:

PRIZES:

ACCEPTED ENTRIES:

1. Silvally16

2. Ken2k

3. greninjarunner31

4. DaddyWaddy

5. Dinofest

6. Vardhanimon

7. godzilla123456

8. kyogreisthebeast

9. pokemon7634

10. sword11

11. texto-de-ejemplo

12. jonah24

13. legend_gaming

14. NinjaStar3654

IGN:1gladion

Congratulations on ur giveaway.

i Actaully dont wanna win this giveaway but just being active on forums. im happy to see u giving ur pokes away to those in need. im sure itll really help them and hope u do future giveaways.

my favourite pokemon is sylveon, i love it because im a fairy type fan and also because its adorable. i've always dreamt of hving one since when i started playing. it was the first eevee i caught it was shiny. i evolved into sylveon and from then i started lving it. thts y sylveon my fav poke.

9 hours ago, max_is_tall said:

hey was my entry not accepted? did i do something wrong?

oh ok my fav pokemon is snorlax because when one of my best freinds showed me what pkm cards where he gave me a snorlax and i loved how cute and chubby he is