Pokémon Vortex
GigaBit200

Selling shadow Darkrai/Darkrown pair.

Hello all!

I've recently received both a shadow Darkrai and Darkrown. I have been wanting to sell legendary/mythical sets and thought I'd start here!

My starting price is 1M for the pair. We can negotiate, though.

Edit: Changed the price

Edited by GigaBit200

2 hours ago, GigaBit200 said:

Hello all!

I've recently received both a shadow Darkrai and Darkrown. I have been wanting to sell legendary/mythical sets and thought I'd start here!

My starting price is 10M for the pair. We can negotiate, though.

10m for a shadow darkrai+shadow darkrown?

This easily fits in my top 10 biggest rip offs I've ever seen, shadow darkrai = 500k MAX and shadow darkrown = 300k MAX. So if people were to pay the max price for them if wouldn't even reach 1m -_- ................terrible deal. If anyone wants both these pokes ask me I'll give both for 1m.

Just now, Lethal_Entity said:

This easily fits in my top 10 biggest rip offs I've ever seen, shadow darkrai = 500k MAX and shadow darkrown = 300k MAX. So if people were to pay the max price for them if wouldn't even reach 1m -_- ................terrible deal. If anyone wants both these pokes ask me I'll give both for 1m.

This is my first time selling legendaries. Please be considerate that I sometimes misjudge the value of the pokemon based on how much I think they're worth. I set them higher because I thought that other people would love these pokemon as much as I do. Darkrai/Darkrown are my favorite set of all time, and I set the price higher because they took me a long time to get.

4 minutes ago, GigaBit200 said:

This is my first time selling legendaries. Please be considerate that I sometimes misjudge the value of the pokemon based on how much I think they're worth. I set them higher because I thought that other people would love these pokemon as much as I do. Darkrai/Darkrown are my favorite set of all time, and I set the price higher because they took me a long time to get.

Understandable if you're new but really you cant sell them for 10m, since thats seriously a very bad deal........look at auctions once , you'll see the price people are selling those pokemon for......hopefully that would give you a rough idea. 

Have a good day and sorry if I offended you.

4 minutes ago, Lethal_Entity said:

Understandable if you're new but really you cant sell them for 10m, since thats seriously a very bad deal........look at auctions once , you'll see the price people are selling those pokemon for......hopefully that would give you a rough idea. 

Have a good day and sorry if I offended you.

You didn't offend me, my friend. You just came off as a little rude, that's all...