Pokémoji

Dinofest

First I just asked the same question so you can look at my post to see the answer 

second if you some how to lazy to do that I’ll tell you here 

First you click and the pokeball next to bulbasaur

then you type a Pokémon name now What you do is type the name like this Greninja

and make sure when your doing put you put your text where the Pokémon name does not have any red text with means you have to look like your still typing when your not then you click ok , then you’ll see the Pokémon like this Gengar

if you want any variation then do it like this shiny Greninja remember in a way there is no red line.

if you want mega or gigantimax or some special for then do it like this 

Greninja (Ash) Gengar (mega)

Greninja (Ash)Gengar (mega)Gengar (gigantamax)Shiny Greninja

ok hope this helps if it doesn’t see the post I made with the same problem and see if you other guy explains it better

not trying to be rude ok

Edited by Ninjeguy090

12 minutes ago, Ninjeguy090 said:

First I just asked the same question so you can look at my post to see the answer 

second if you some how to lazy to do that I’ll tell you here 

First you click and the pokeball next to bulbasaur

then you type a Pokémon name now What you do is type the name like this Greninja

and make sure when your doing put you put your text where the Pokémon name does not have any red text with means you have to look like your still typing when your not then you click ok , then you’ll see the Pokémon like this Gengar

if you want any variation then do it like this shiny Greninja remember in a way there is no red line.

if you want mega or gigantimax or some special for then do it like this 

Greninja (Ash) Gengar (mega)

Greninja (Ash)Gengar (mega)Gengar (gigantamax)Shiny Greninja

ok hope this helps if it doesn’t see the post I made with the same problem and see if you other guy explains it better

not trying to be rude ok

And where can I find this pokeball