Pokémon Vortex
ResSInferNoX

ResSInferNoX’s Trading Thread

On 4/28/2022 at 4:34 PM, ResSInferNoX said:

WELCOME TO RESSINFERNOX TRADING THREAD

I HAVE THE LIST POKEMONS RIGHT DOWN HERE

I ONLY ACCEPT GOOD TRADES AND POKEDOLLORS

NORMAL-Dialga,Dratinire,Furfrou (Dandy),Giratina,Solgaleo,Hoopa,Kabutops-154k Exp,Landorus (Therian)-Lvl 54,Lugia,,Raichu (Alolan)-Lvl 5 ,sNecrozma (Dusk mane)-565k exp and more…..

DARK-Dark Gallade (Mega),Dark Lopunny (Mega),Dark Mew,Dark Nihilego,Dark Rayquaza (mega),Dark Slowbro (Galarian),Dark Steelix (Mega)

METALLIC-Metallic Darkrai,Metallic Delphox,Metallic Tornadus

MYSTIC-Mystic Darkrai,Mystic Decidueyex3,Mystic Groudon,Mystic Mewtwo (Mega Y),Mystic Mewtwo (Mega X),Mystic Shaymin (Sky),Mystic Snivy-Lvl 5,Mystic Squirtle

SHADOW-Shadow Eevee,Shadow Gliscor-Lvl 5,Shadow Lucario (Mega)-167k Exp,Shadow Magnezone,Shadow Salamence

SHINY-Shiny Camerupt (Mega),Shiny Cinderace,Shiny Dratini,,Shiny Mudkip-Lvl 9,Shiny Squirtle-160k,Shiny Turtwig,Shiny Zeraora-1M Exp,Shiny Arceus (Fighting),Shiny Froslass (Mega)

ADDING MORE POKÉMON SOON!SHINY PSYDUCK

CHECK AT MY POKEMONS FOR MORE AS I DONT PUT MANY POKÉMON HERE

can i have your shiny zeraora, shiny froslass mega please?

How much for shiny squirtle + Shiny Mudkip... u can have anything from my trading thread or from my account (IGN Dragon_)

I can offer Shiny HydreigonShiny GarchompShiny GoomyShiny RioluShiny Metagross(some of those, not all for the shiny squirtle), or Dark Decidueye+ some shinies

or Shiny Gyarados (Mega)Shiny Gardevoir (Mega)(one of those two + a shiny from above with dark decidueye)

• T-rubbish 1

Can I have the dusk mane for a Latios mega and a shiny greninja and a eternatus and a zekrom and reshiram and a 

jirachi

Can I take the dusk mane for mega rquaza mega Latios and zekrom and reshiram and Jirachi and Solgaleo and a shiny greninja

Oh and manafphy Phione and Guzzlord for neilego

On 8/8/2022 at 12:17 PM, 295719 said:

Can I have the dusk mane for a Latios mega and a shiny greninja and a eternatus and a zekrom and reshiram and a 

jirachi

Can I take the dusk mane for mega rquaza mega Latios and zekrom and reshiram and Jirachi and Solgaleo and a shiny greninja

Oh and manafphy Phione and Guzzlord for neilego

dusk MANE is not in stock

On 8/8/2022 at 12:09 AM, Dragon_ said:

How much for shiny squirtle + Shiny Mudkip... u can have anything from my trading thread or from my account (IGN Dragon_)

I can offer Shiny HydreigonShiny GarchompShiny GoomyShiny RioluShiny Metagross(some of those, not all for the shiny squirtle), or Dark Decidueye+ some shinies

or Shiny Gyarados (Mega)Shiny Gardevoir (Mega)(one of those two + a shiny from above with dark decidueye)

lets talk in game wats ur ign

On 8/7/2022 at 9:55 PM, alysha_xx said:

what would you lilke for eevee

Shadow Eevee

tell me ur offer .

On 8/7/2022 at 9:39 PM, mmmmj said:

can i have your hoopashiny froslassand zerora for celebi?

sry no not valuble, and i soled my zeroara already

On 8/7/2022 at 6:47 PM, Boyz_Berlin said:

Hey, I’m interested in shIny Zeraoraand Shiny Arceus (Fighting). Check my acc Wizardsm for anything you are interested in

SOLED

Just now, alysha_xx said:

eevee is a rare, you not getting a legend

last offer

sure

Just now, alysha_xx said:

eevee is a rare, you not getting a legend

last offer

i will keep it up for trade my ign \ ResSInferNoX

oops i forgot i soled the eevee