Pokémon Vortex
Alex777

Alex777's Trading Thread!

55 minutes ago, cheguevara said:

uft:;):

Hey....wait. So see. My dear friend, there is a misunderstanding. I thought the Pokemon had 1.8 Million exp but it turns out that it only has 1.1 Mil. So then I will have to change the offer to 3 legends. Deal?

On 5/18/2016 at 3:30 PM, Alex777 said:

Hey....wait. So see. My dear friend, there is a misunderstanding. I thought the Pokemon had 1.8 Million exp but it turns out that it only has 1.1 Mil. So then I will have to change the offer to 3 legends. Deal?

then i want the Kyurem.gifReshiram.gifand a Zekrom.gif

13 minutes ago, cheguevara said:

then i want the Kyurem.gifReshiram.gifand a Zekrom.gif

Oh well lol...we all now know about the kyurem event coming up...not giving up those so easily..

11 minutes ago, cheguevara said:

if not can u do the deal for aPikachu%20%28Jedi%29.gifand the Shiny%20Gardevoir%20%28Mega%29.gif?

I'll pass buddy. A Jedi is worth more than 1.1 million. Sorry but it's a no for both offers.

41 minutes ago, cheguevara said:

does this deal entice you? if not how about this a mystic zekrom for ur Kyurem.gifZekrom.gif?  and a Shiny%20Gardevoir%20%28Mega%29.giffor ur Reshiram.gifDialga.gifPalkia.gif?

no thanks buddy..we can always negotiate though..but you see, i already have 3 jedis..and i think i am not looking for that mystic zekrom too. i dont have any spare kyurem or else i would have given you but..sorry.

9 hours ago, cheguevara said:

does this deal entice you? if not how about this a mystic zekrom for ur Kyurem.gifZekrom.gif?  and a Shiny%20Gardevoir%20%28Mega%29.giffor ur Reshiram.gifDialga.gifPalkia.gif?

Hi @cheguevara! The thing is that if I give you the Zekrom and the Kyurem, I am practically giving you a Kyurem Black. So ... Now you decide. Is a Mystic Zekrom worth a Kyurem Black? Now, Now. I also know that I can create a mystic Kyurem black with it but who in this game will be willing to trade me a Mystic Kyurem?? If you get someone to trade me both mystic Kyurem and mystic Zekrom. Then I may accept this offer baddie you some more legends too. 

2 hours ago, Flammer said:

@Alex777Yo I am interested in your Kyurem ,your Zekrom and your Reshiram

I can offer 3 legends for every single one

Well, I am sorry but the Kyurem and the Reshiram are no more left...But I still have the zekroms. Will I check what legends I want or will you offer?and will the legends be unique or normal?

this message is also for @DeMerican

Edited by Alex777

15 minutes ago, Alex777 said:

Well, I am sorry but the Kyurem and the Reshiram are no more left...But I still have the zekroms. Will I check what legends I want or will you offer?and will the legends be unique or normal?

sorry not interested in the zekrom but you can check if youwant

8 hours ago, Alex777 said:

You can choose you can choose

42 minutes ago, Flammer said:

You can choose you can choose

Ur ign? 

ALSO, A MESSAGE TO ALL PEOPLE OF THE UNIVERSE, I , ALEX, AM LOOKING FOR A Shiny Kyurem. I , ALEX, AM OFFERING Kyurem (White)

Edited by Alex777

3 minutes ago, Alex777 said:

I don't have any reshiram left...Please, the best i can offer is- 1 white normal and 2 shiny legends. you can easily get a reshirma for 2 shiny legends.Deal?

Sorry can't do that