Pokémon Vortex
fortnite_balls2022

Normal legendary hunting!

1 hour ago, SilentBall469 said:

You said i won so then you are gonna offer the prize on my low level pokemon trade right?

Yup, this weeks prize will be, shiny Greedent+shiny delibird+a random legendary that i got messages about

lunalaarceusazelf

these pokemon will be hunted for the other people too for next giveaway yours were lunala (unobtainable) any arceus type (obtainable but really hard to win lottery) so will it do for normal arcues?  

Just now, fortnite_balls2022 said:

Yup, this weeks prize will be, shiny Greedent+shiny delibird+a random legendary that i got messages about

lunalaarceusazelf

these pokemon will be hunted for the other people too for next giveaway yours were lunala (unobtainable) any arceus type (obtainable but really hard to win lottery) so will it do for normal arcues?  

everybody who "Lost" quote with your users for free rares and shinys! (rare shinys to people that i pulled out second from the hat)

32 minutes ago, fortnite_balls2022 said:

lunalaarceusazelf

everybody who "Lost" quote with your users for free rares and shinys! (rare shinys to people that i pulled out second from the hat)

Of course it would do thank you! also, the low level i have up for the priza is the turtwig, the others i have up are actual trades.

4 hours ago, fortnite_balls2022 said:

lunalaarceusazelf

ign : iamscorbunnytrainer

On 12/2/2022 at 12:46 AM, fortnite_balls2022 said:

Alright, people who know me, i do legendary hunts but i didnt specify on it due to many requests for shinys, i will do it special to forums legendary hunts and not bio to my account, so if you need a NORMAL legendary please add my account; Fortnite_balls2022 and tell me the legendary on there or on here! 

• starting Christmas season, i will try to send as many gifts as possible to people who add me in Pokémon go ;) And starting Season 9
  • Goodbye for now!

Can u hunt me moltres?

17 hours ago, mmmmj said:

Can u hunt me moltres?

yes!

1 hour ago, SilentBall469 said:

When will you offer the prize? I just want to know a time

being sent out right now, thank you for reminding me!

On 12/5/2022 at 10:55 PM, iamascorbunnytrainer said:

what anybody

looked up that account in vortex to offer the pokemon and i didnt see anybody

On 12/5/2022 at 6:53 PM, greatEclipse said:

im

im greateclipse you know me

alright! i will hunt your Type:Null as soon as possible! (for being so nice and sending gifts etc. in pokemon go)(and giving me a missingno.)

4 hours ago, fortnite_balls2022 said:

yes!

alright! i will hunt your Type:Null as soon as possible! (for being so nice and sending gifts etc. in pokemon go)(and giving me a missingno.)

i hae so many pokemon in trade

13 hours ago, fortnite_balls2022 said:

yes!

thanks!

you will be gifted

On 12/5/2022 at 7:32 AM, 4q43ws6d5768o79 said:

You hunt regular legendary right? can I have giratina.

your user in vortex?

On 12/7/2022 at 11:27 AM, iamascorbunnytrainer said:

Please, Put your user! I Keep looking it up and showing nothing. I am starting to get more and more impatient waiting for people to tell users. If you want your eternatus you have to put your user next to the Pokemon you wanted.

GET HYPED FOR GIVEAWAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

On 12/7/2022 at 8:27 AM, iamascorbunnytrainer said:

We cant give you what you want because you aren't giving us your user if you copy and paste your user from vortex we can find you so instead of continuing to say you want a eternatus talk with us to get you your Pokémon

• GIVEAWAY SUNDAY this giveaway will be different than the other one, reply to this message your favorite GEN 3 POKEMON and whoever picks a good shiny coloring, i will rate 1-10 (i am NOT telling best colors for shinys, in my opinions) now, if its a garchomp type shiny, your not going on the list! so, if you dont want to do that, then a better idea is to message me on vortex your favorite shiny by listing colors of it, and if i guess the pokemon shiny right i give you a legendary or random rare shiny, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!
  • People Who Cant Get Prizes: Nobody........Yet!
  • heres some bonuses for some shinys, PLEASE MESSAGE VORTEX ACCOUNT so people wont see your answers!
  1. bonus 1. Who is your rival in Scarlet and Violet?
  2. Bonus 2. What game is Misdreavus Exclusive to, Violet or Scarlet? (Hint: Not Flutter-Mane)

21 hours ago, fortnite_balls2022 said:
  • GIVEAWAY SUNDAY this giveaway will be different than the other one, reply to this message your favorite GEN 3 POKEMON and whoever picks a good shiny coloring, i will rate 1-10 (i am NOT telling best colors for shinys, in my opinions) now, if its a garchomp type shiny, your not going on the list! so, if you dont want to do that, then a better idea is to message me on vortex your favorite shiny by listing colors of it, and if i guess the pokemon shiny right i give you a legendary or random rare shiny, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!
  • People Who Cant Get Prizes: Nobody........Yet!
  • heres some bonuses for some shinys, PLEASE MESSAGE VORTEX ACCOUNT so people wont see your answers!
  1. bonus 1. Who is your rival in Scarlet and Violet?
  2. Bonus 2. What game is Misdreavus Exclusive to, Violet or Scarlet? (Hint: Not Flutter-Mane)

Nobody has one the giveaway this week. Not enough entries so double the prize next!