Pokémon Vortex
fortnite_balls2022

Normal legendary hunting!

Alright, people who know me, i do legendary hunts but i didnt specify on it due to many requests for shinys, i will do it special to forums legendary hunts and not bio to my account, so if you need a NORMAL legendary please add my account; Fortnite_balls2022 and tell me the legendary on there or on here! 

• starting Christmas season, i will try to send as many gifts as possible to people who add me in Pokémon go ;) And starting Season 9
  • Goodbye for now!
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, fortnite_balls2022 said:

Alright, people who know me, i do legendary hunts but i didnt specify on it due to many requests for shinys, i will do it special to forums legendary hunts and not bio to my account, so if you need a NORMAL legendary please add my account; Fortnite_balls2022 and tell me the legendary on there or on here! 

• starting Christmas season, i will try to send as many gifts as possible to people who add me in Pokémon go ;) And starting Season 9
  • Goodbye for now!

wdym

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, zendeadpool44 said:

5 hours ago, Dinosaurx said:

Can I get a Eternatuspls

7 hours ago, trash.panda said:

oh nice can u hunt for Moltres pls

487MS.png

Can I get a 382MS.png

i will do it in comment order, please respond with your users and i will get right on it!

10 hours ago, trash.panda said:

oh nice can u hunt for Moltres pls

got it

On 02.12.2022 at 03:46, fortnite_balls2022 said:

• Goodbye for now!

can you give me eternatus please?

Quick Update, I got a Group working with me well, Just one person, But they will help out finding your legendarys! so far i am hunting a Eternatus and Kyogre, The Moltres was caught by the other person in the group, I'm hoping everybody will have a good day, and maybe even a good Christmas if the pokemon is Super special to the person, i can nickname it if you'd like!

• Remember to the new people, NORMAL legendarys only

11 hours ago, fortnite_balls2022 said:

Quick Update, I got a Group working with me well, Just one person, But they will help out finding your legendarys! so far i am hunting a Eternatus and Kyogre, The Moltres was caught by the other person in the group, I'm hoping everybody will have a good day, and maybe even a good Christmas if the pokemon is Super special to the person, i can nickname it if you'd like!

• Remember to the new people, NORMAL legendarys only

I can help you find some of the legendarys if you want

I have a Xerneas (Active)with a pending name request for Thestral A eternatus a Giratina and a 382MS.png to give away to the people who asked

11 hours ago, G4LX3_D4RK said:

I have a Xerneas (Active)with a pending name request for Thestral A eternatus a Giratina and a 382MS.png to give away to the people who asked

Yea the Xerneas named Thestral is mine so when you get the name, do you get it to me by trading?

GIVEAWAY! every Sunday counting down to Christmas, I will do giveaways on here! heres how you enter:

1. Message my Vortex account your favorite legendary (might get to be in giveaway!)
  2. Make sure you have Low level Pokemon for trade (such as commons)
  3. Make sure you have Atleast beat 5 battles (won 5 battles)
  4. And finally please be respectful to winners if you do loose you will 100% get either a rare or shiny

Happy Holidays!

Just now, fortnite_balls2022 said:

GIVEAWAY! every Sunday counting down to Christmas, I will do giveaways on here! heres how you enter:

1. Message my Vortex account your favorite legendary (might get to be in giveaway!)
  4. And finally please be respectful to winners if you do loose you will 100% get either a rare or shiny

Happy Holidays!

Forgot to add if you havent seen my other messages my vortex account is: Fortnite_balls2022 (people in giveaways could earn 150k+ in Pokecoins in game!

14 hours ago, G4LX3_D4RK said:

Can i have the Eternatus! My ign is Dinosaurx i will put a pokemon on trade

2 hours ago, fortnite_balls2022 said:

Happy Holidays!

Forgot to add if you havent seen my other messages my vortex account is: Fortnite_balls2022 (people in giveaways could earn 150k+ in Pokecoins in game!

Done !

On 12/2/2022 at 12:46 AM, fortnite_balls2022 said:

• Goodbye for now!

me want shiny moltres, shiny victini,shiny shaymin and shiny girtina

6 hours ago, fortnite_balls2022 said:

Happy Holidays!

Done!

Also for the xerneas named thestral, my ign is SilentBall469 and i will have a pokemon up for trade

4 hours ago, SilentBall469 said:

Done!

Also for the xerneas named thestral, my ign is SilentBall469 and i will have a pokemon up for trade

CONGRATS! you won the Giveaway!

1. Also my very very good friend has hunted and found everybodys legendarys!
  2. lets see who wins Next Weeks!
On 12/2/2022 at 2:10 PM, zendeadpool44 said:

487MS.png

Can I get a 382MS.png

got it! list a pokemon for trade to collect it

9 hours ago, fortnite_balls2022 said:

CONGRATS! you won the Giveaway!

1. Also my very very good friend has hunted and found everybodys legendarys!
  2. lets see who wins Next Weeks!

got it! list a pokemon for trade to collect it

You said i won so then you are gonna offer the prize on my low level pokemon trade right?