Willing to trade for eevees

Rayangaming

18 hours ago, mmmmj said:

I'm willing to trade what ever u want for a eevee Christmas and 3 normal eevees.

Bet, Im going to put the groudon up for trade. Sorry I forgot to check my forum.

7 hours ago, trash.panda said:

he could at least add more legendaries or sum. especially with the eevee event thingy. Gotta grind for that.

True, but legendaries are much rarer than an eevee, and I i just need a couple more.

7 hours ago, Sievers14 said:

No one do this terrible deal

I spent a somewhat long time finding a groudon and then catching it. I caught one eevee yesterday and it wasn't that hard for me atleast.

• Love-dis 1

42 minutes ago, Rayangaming said:

Bet, Im going to put the groudon up for trade. Sorry I forgot to check my forum.

True, but legendaries are much rarer than an eevee, and I i just need a couple more.

I spent a somewhat long time finding a groudon and then catching it. I caught one eevee yesterday and it wasn't that hard for me atleast.

oh yeah, but 6 eevees? prolly go with about 2 or 3 at most. but if it’s like a fr legendary that only few people have then ig the amount of eevees for trade could increase. that’s just me though.

4 hours ago, trash.panda said:

oh yeah, but 6 eevees? prolly go with about 2 or 3 at most. but if it’s like a fr legendary that only few people have then ig the amount of eevees for trade could increase. that’s just me though.

You're not wrong about that, To be honest I would accept 3-4.

9 hours ago, trash.panda said:

Eevees are going from 500k to 1.5m groudon isn't worth 100k it's a terrible deal for anyone that trades the eevee

On 12/21/2022 at 7:39 PM, Sievers14 said:

Eevees are going from 500k to 1.5m groudon isn't worth 100k it's a terrible deal for anyone that trades the eevee

What are you on? I literally can find a bunch of eevees that are worth less than 50k. Also Last time I checked groudon's go higher than 200k idiot.

17 minutes ago, Rayangaming said:

What are you on? I literally can find a bunch of eevees that are worth less than 50k. Also Last time I checked groudon's go higher than 200k idiot.

All I'm just asking is for 2-4 eevees for one groudon. One legendary, for like 2 rare pokemon.

8 hours ago, Rayangaming said:

All I'm just asking is for 2-4 eevees for one groudon. One legendary, for like 2 rare pokemon.

Hey maybe look at pokebay and event center first dude?

I can do that deal on 1st jan that ok?

12 hours ago, Rayangaming said:

Lol no you cant idiot, Eevees are way more expensive because of event and i literally said the average of each pokemon which i got from the pv discord which is literally what they go for you idiot

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Rayangaming said:

that 1 rare for 2.

15 hours ago, Pokemon7634 said:

Hey maybe look at pokebay and event center first dude?

I can do that deal on 1st jan that ok?

sure.

8 hours ago, trash.panda said:

that 1 rare for 2.

no, a legendary is much harder to get and find. A rare just takes a while. so 2-3 exchanged for a good legendary that can go primal is a good deal.

On 12/24/2022 at 3:06 AM, Rayangaming said:

sure.

no, a legendary is much harder to get and find. A rare just takes a while. so 2-3 exchanged for a good legendary that can go primal is a good deal.

I can give someone Groudon for free lol Groudon can be bought for 25k as well.

most legendaries hold no value and before u start chatting rubbish check pokebay. Also I had 2 Christmas eevees and sold one for 2mil and it was a normal one not even a variant. So before you start waffling at least educate yourself.

On 12/26/2022 at 4:38 AM, Arctic-Hex said:

I can give someone Groudon for free lol Groudon can be bought for 25k as well.

most legendaries hold no value and before u start chatting rubbish check pokebay. Also I had 2 Christmas eevees and sold one for 2mil and it was a normal one not even a variant. So before you start waffling at least educate yourself.

Facts