Pokémon Vortex
Crimson_blaze

Giveaway!!!!!!

I want the mew that you got from an auction, my username is Kogamaster1234, thanks

Oh and can I get all the other legendarys too: mewtwo evolution, zekrom, arceus(all types that you have),darkrown and the mega charizard Y

Edited by Kogamaster1234

If I can’t get what I want, than I’ll just get the mew and the darkrown if everybody wants the other legendarys, I just want some legendary plz fill my order thanks

Can I plz have my Pokémon that I requested, I know I asked for too much but I asked for it first, so if I can’t have everything, can I at least get mew and darkrown,thanks, my game name is the same with my profile here, thanks, I don’t have much…

On 1/28/2023 at 8:13 PM, Kogamaster1234 said:

I want the mew that you got from an auction, my username is Kogamaster1234, thanks

Oh and can I get all the other legendarys too: mewtwo evolution, zekrom, arceus(all types that you have),darkrown and the mega charizard Y

Just plz give me the mew and darkrown if I’m asking too much, it is just I asked first, thanks, I’ll appreciate it if you fill request in🙂

Thanks!

The account is no longer available for others cause I change the password and he give everybody the permission to do whatever with it, so now I own all the stuff, if you want something, you got to trade for it now, but except for that, do not report me cause I don’t hack people, this just giving away accounts made by crimson_blaze

• T-rubbish 1