Pokémon Vortex
Kogamaster1234

Eevee lovers?

I think that the majority of people have Eevee's because they're cute, and they are very adorable, but in many situations, Eevee can be powerful as well as cute, because it has some powerful attacks that it can learn. It's also a normal type, which isn't effective against many types, but isn't weak to many types as well, so normal Pokemon can be pretty powerful at times. Overall, Eevee is a very well-balanced Pokemon, so I wouldn't call it entirely useless. And it's very, very cute!Eevee

• Love-dis 1

9 hours ago, Shaymin5272 said:

I think that the majority of people have Eevee's because they're cute, and they are very adorable, but in many situations, Eevee can be powerful as well as cute, because it has some powerful attacks that it can learn. It's also a normal type, which isn't effective against many types, but isn't weak to many types as well, so normal Pokemon can be pretty powerful at times. Overall, Eevee is a very well-balanced Pokemon, so I wouldn't call it entirely useless. And it's very, very cute!Eevee

good point, but if it meets a legendary it is done for, maybe a lvl 100 eevee might be stronger, but by the time it reaches that level, they would have evolved it already.

I'm not exactly an Eevee lover. I like Espeon and Glaceon better.

For all eevee lovers: I am auctioning a Mystic Eevee on PokeBay for ¥999,999 starting bid. Come and get it!

I just read the saddest news yet on this site. Landon132 is actually leaving because he is dying of cancer. Now I wish I could grab an Eevee plush out of some Walmart shelf and just cuddle it!!!

Hey you Eevee lovers come and get the Eevee I am auctioning on PokeBay!

may-cuddle.gif

This scene of May cuddling her Eevee is so cute!!! May is my favorite Pokemon character and her Eevee is really cute. So lovely and heartwarming! 💙