Pokémon Vortex
Iodized_Salt

Im just too godly

This... is a odd turn of events.

SO. Im grinding for Kubfu in Route 10, and i get a sudden urge to get a shiny basculegion(It was day when this happened). So i go to route 25 to grind for a shiny white stripe basculin. WANNA KNOW WHAT I FOUND? Around 15th encounter, Mystic Kyogre.....uh......wot.....how.... OBVIOUSLY I CAUGHT it. Im not sure if i should keep it or not. Im willing to trade it but Im still in a state of confusion.

Kyogrebut a bit lighter 

Edited by Patrick
Moved to correct section
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Iodized_Salt said:

This... is a odd turn of events.

SO. Im grinding for Kubfu in Route 10, and i get a sudden urge to get a shiny basculegion(It was day when this happened). So i go to route 25 to grind for a shiny white stripe basculin. WANNA KNOW WHAT I FOUND? Around 15th encounter, Mystic Kyogre.....uh......wot.....how.... OBVIOUSLY I CAUGHT it. Im not sure if i should keep it or not. Im willing to trade it but Im still in a state of confusion.

Kyogrebut a bit lighter 

um, kyogre isn't that rare, and kyogre is only worth about 50-100k pds on auc rn, and mystic kyogre isn't worth much more than the regular. but if it was primal than obviously it would be worth 4-5M pds

Just now, Void-Star said:

um, kyogre isn't that rare, and kyogre is only worth about 50-100k pds on auc rn, and mystic kyogre isn't worth much more than the regular. but if it was primal than obviously it would be worth 4-5M pds

the only real difference between mystic kyogre, and normale kyogre is the small chance to scare the enemy into not attacking.

Its not the fact that i got a kyogre spawn that im suprised about. Its that i got it after 15 encounters without intent, which for me has never happened for any legendary i tried to grind.

Also kyogre is the rarest spawn in route 25. No ultra beasts and kyogre is the only legendary there.

2 hours ago, Iodized_Salt said:

Its not the fact that i got a kyogre spawn that im suprised about. Its that i got it after 15 encounters without intent, which for me has never happened for any legendary i tried to grind.

Also kyogre is the rarest spawn in route 25. No ultra beasts and kyogre is the only legendary there.

i have gotten luckier, one time when i was going to route one i passed through route 2, and then i encountered a necrozma ( an necrozma has the same chance of finding as a ub)

General rule of vortex, if your looking for it it will take a while to find it. If your not then your 80% more likely to stumble upon it. I call this the "screw your plans effect" 

I love to hear people's hunting stories thank you for the post! ♡

5 hours ago, Quintonboy1 said:

General rule of vortex, if your looking for it it will take a while to find it. If your not then your 80% more likely to stumble upon it. I call this the "screw your plans effect" 

I love to hear people's hunting stories thank you for the post! ♡

The same thing happened to me, I was passing without thinking about it, I was a while on Route 01 after killing a Dark Arceus, out of rage, I spent a long time looking for it, and it appeared after ~30 min I think, the normal, then I went without thinking, to 'Fungal Cavern', where in less than 1 hour approx. I found Mewtwo, Lugia and Kyogre (out of nowhere), and well, curious thinking I was lucky I stayed a while longer there and I did not see them again.

What you say is true, I'm returning from time to play this to kill time and I'm seeing it more interactive part of walking, before it was a headache, so I left it.

I hope to find the others, but I don't know much about it, so it's just a hobby. Greetings :v

• Love-dis 1